or Connect

Posts by tropics

no, but let me know if you find something. i have plenty of skill / experience in that area. my revised linkedin profile would be truly superb.
yeah added the billfold to my cart and forgot to complete the purchase. kicking (!) myself now they are gone. if anyone got one and it doesn't work out let me know.
just ordered 4,000 pairs to flip on ebay
you never know man. they say the key to swinging and putting is taking the lower arms, and particularly hands, out of it. you could knock a decent amount of shots off your handicap!
there's space in my building too. i've had a bike every city i lived in before but was just scared about NY for some reason. figured i would give this a shot for a year. i like the idea of one-way trips to a bar or whatever and not having to drunk cycle home.
i took one out for the first time yesterday. 4 people stopped to ask me about it over the course of 30 mins. at one point i was at a red light in a three way conversation with a guy in a truck and one on a motorbike.
they're kind of fabric, right?wonder if you could bleach them white?
yep - i do the zipcar, occasionally i hit one by accident and think, thank f*** this is not my car.
i moved a couple of years back and had the same thoughts about wanting to live in manhattan. those thoughts promptly disappeared after viewing a few apartments in the city in my price range...! i felt like asking where the rest of the apartment was. you might find some english ex-pat site where you could get in touch with some people in similar circumstances. even though they speak english here it is like a foreign language for the first few months... it's quite an...
i used to live in sydney, that was some pretty hardcore roach action. they gravitated towards the microwave for some reason. there was one in the little time display window thingy.