or Connect

Posts by tropics

was it very delicious?(for some reason that phrase really fawkin irritates me)
the Point Collar Charcoal Pindot Chambray shirt looks pretty god damn sweet.
if you ARE planning to work while you are away, you might need to sort a working visa. they can take time. other than that, the idea of making it up as you go along sounds pretty cool.
a young lady in montevideo complained to me that the ratio of women to men was crazy high, so competition was tough. wikipedia disagrees but the sheer volume of honeys i saw in the bars and clubs supported her thesis.
i would tend to agree. i've done a lot of backpacking - Asia, S.A., NZ, aus, and I am from Europe so been everywhere there. After a few months you just get sick of all the moving around, and in a weird way start to miss the 9 to 5.If you are serious about a long ass trip for over a year you should seriously plan to work somewhere for a few months to cool off.
if you haven't travelled much before, probably better to start somewhere that speaks english
are these available in the store or just online? would be interested in checking them out in person
how was the sourness level?i got a good sour loaf last week for the first time.two things i did slightly different from normal- feed the starter about 3 times to get it nice and angry- left the dough to proof for 18 - 20 hrs rather than the usual 12will be running some further tests to see if it was one or both, that soured that baby up...
there is something kind of trolly about you bro. can't put my finger on it but watching the thread with interest.
that ham is pretty gangsta