or Connect

Posts by tropics

i took one out for the first time yesterday. 4 people stopped to ask me about it over the course of 30 mins. at one point i was at a red light in a three way conversation with a guy in a truck and one on a motorbike.
they're kind of fabric, right?wonder if you could bleach them white?
yep - i do the zipcar, occasionally i hit one by accident and think, thank f*** this is not my car.
i moved a couple of years back and had the same thoughts about wanting to live in manhattan. those thoughts promptly disappeared after viewing a few apartments in the city in my price range...! i felt like asking where the rest of the apartment was. you might find some english ex-pat site where you could get in touch with some people in similar circumstances. even though they speak english here it is like a foreign language for the first few months... it's quite an...
i used to live in sydney, that was some pretty hardcore roach action. they gravitated towards the microwave for some reason. there was one in the little time display window thingy.
nice. was eying that bad boy myself.
cool pics /\ as a european living in the US i can empathise with your immigration drama...
pretty queer. that's inside the door, yeah?
pre-tailor money shot