or Connect

Posts by tropics

really? i though -6 was prettay good going.
shot 85 at the weekend, my lowest to date. including two 7s, definitely room for improvement.
i do tequila:lime:cointreau:syrup in a 1.5:1:1:0.5 ratio for margarita. getting a vitamix delivered during the week, looking fwd to whizzing up some frozen limes in it. recently been making aperol spritz at home but finding it hard to balance the "fizzyness" with ice etc. any tips out there?
i volunteered last few years at the barclays. i signed up for shotlink, so you shoot a laser at the ball to calculate distance to the pin. good fun but long days. one person works the laser and the other fills out a cross reference spreadsheet thing. at the green, you are up on a tower so you get a great view of the action. the real nice position is filling out the spreadsheet on the fairway. you get to walk out there and pace off distances, and get very close to the...
people tell me i'm white, and i believe them, because i spend most of my day talking about clothes and wine on the internet.
would smash.
summer before last i did the zipcar to dyker pretty much once a week. before 7 am on the weekdays it's $18 to play the back nine. i'd leave my place in BK at 6.30, play 9, and be back home for work at 9.
how do you mean?
is he wearing sweat pants?
yeah it was a bit silly.first i heard of it. how could they evaluate that?