or Connect

Posts by tropics

i'd like another small dip, i want to do some buying.
it's not what you want to hear, but those look like they will never fit properly. how much room exactly do you have in the waist? can you fit a hand in there? i'm sure most of us can relate, i've tried to make pairs work in the past when i knew in my heart they were just wrong. better to take the initial hit and move on.how are the thighs? you could consider getting a size or two down on that massdrop site.ETA - as mistral says, you could try wash + dry but that will lower...
i was referring to "amateurs" logging on to the website and choosing the same size they wear in banana republic... and so forth.but now that you mention it, i did have trouble with my 702s. if i remember correctly, i tried on 34 (same as i wear in 705) in BiG and it was too tight. ended up with a "larger" 33 from Jay (after getting measurements for several pairs) that was perfect.
great price but i can't see how this won't be a total clusterf*ck. based on sizing issues, and even the difference between same tagged pairs of jeans.
702s? look too big to me. mine tightened just a smidge on their first machine wash but stretched out again to the original size.
this post.
have you been to prison? perhaps you would come to enjoy it given the correct circumstances.