Posts by tropics

hi guys. i have some cash stored up. is this the correction i have been waiting for to get out of 100% cash?
i switched recently, internet is great. i miss NY1, and verizon on demand sucks. daily show is about a week behind.did you have to do anything custom with the wiring? i don't think that's an option for me because the single coax cable connecting from outside would only work for one or the other.
are you in a bar at 2 pm on a monday? if yes, i'm officially jealous.
what kind of cash would we be talking for a truffle around that size? never bought one before.
cool. i will check it out. up till now my italian standard has been giorgio locatelli - made in italy.
i got the same error yesterday when i tried to pay thru paypal.worked OK with credit card.
i do that but just for fun, mostly i have say 80% vanguard ETFs but i have a 20% etrade account that i consider "play money".the down side is there is more risk for this allocation, a single stock loss will give you a big hit, so if it's not something you are interested in playing with, i would stick with etfs. of course if you play it right there is a potential upside too.
i presume the answer is yes, but is hazan's book worth getting?
i don't never read your posts either.
shot from epaulet instagram, don't think this has been posted yet.