or Connect

Posts by tropics

daffy's general prices seemed to be$20 = cut tags cotton$40 = first quality cotton$60 = first quality wool / dress pantsso the B&S prices seem fair enough to me
good call
can you expand a bit on that? you are sizing TTS or "large"-ish to avoid them being too small down the line?Ketawa, 701s look good.
beamish and murphy's both pretty good alternatives
i threw out 3 black bags full of old junk about 3 weeks ago. nothing even worth dropping off to the charity shop. my wardrobe is now 1/3 of its previous size. feels good. HTH.
i got my 0705sp from big and it has the tab. this was over a year ago tho, maybe it has changed since.
typo, i meant 8 inches.yeah i hear you man. i am in NYC on a reasonably short term basis. have a feeling these threads will be heartbreaking when i leave! :-0
cheers mac
i should probably add that these are not slim fit. just measured my 34s and the leg opening is 8 inches. works for me though because i plan to wear them casually with trainers.the wife dragged me in to the city again so i took a look in some of the other locations. 57th st definitely the best selection, closely followed by 44th st. almost nothing in the others. did not see times square.
cigar time