or Connect

Posts by tropics

clover club. i live between the two and spend far too much time in both.
placed an order but i am questioning their inventory management because i was able to add 50 pairs as a test.
Officine Generale Paris pants tagged 38. BNWT. Half lined, unhemmed, waist tabs. Actual waist on these is 30". Retail $364. Off. The. Chain. Actual color closest to the lighter grey in the last photo. $140 shipped USD. Drop $120.
Super luxe piece from Drumohr, retail on this was over $1K. 63% Cotton, 31% Virgin Wool, 6% Polyamide. This is tagged 50, I'd say it works somewhere between both M and L. For an M, this would be a comfy, slouchy fit. For a L, it would be fitted. Measurements available on request. 220 Shipped CONUS. Drop! $190 shipped.
Worn a bunch of times but still life left in these. Moving them out and sizing up! Actual waist 34". Chainstitch hemmed to Inseam 30". $70 shipped to USA.
APC New Standard Black tagged 31. Actual waist 32". Hemmed at 30". Soaked and tried on once. $120 Shipped to USA. Drop! $110 shipped.
momotaro 0702 would be my suggestion.
thanks for the heads up on woolrich, picked up a baracuta. blankets are all $75 now.
White negroni, they made me a good one in attaboy with aveze.