or Connect

Posts by tropics

thermapens are awesome, one of my most-used kitchen tools. use them for steaks, roasts, cakes, bread, even chunky pieces of fish. thinking of buying two extra for the parents and in-laws this christmas, so they will be available any time i'm cooking there.
can anyone recommend a black jean that will fade nicely, with a medium / higher rise? and ideally a lighter weight denim, say 15 oz or less. i lean more towards japanese brands than usa.
i tend to call to the venue early to perform any masonry work. then go home and change into my "posting" gear.
looks a bit like the fang.
my wife knows damn well i hate talking to her (or anyone else) on the phone. ain't gonna be making excuses for it.
educate yourself on the best thread in this forum..'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss
i was impressed at this honesty from the verizon rep. contacted them thru twitter and he gave me a chat link to get directly to him.Verizon Rep(15:03:01): alright setting that up for you nowVerizon Rep(15:04:06): alright we'll see you tomorrow then - you should also get a text confirmation and emailVerizon Rep(15:04:19): ****Me(15:04:19): got it. thanksVerizon Rep(15:04:24): ^that's the ticket numberVerizon Rep(15:04:29): for refVerizon Rep(15:04:44): if you have any...
hi guys. i have some cash stored up. is this the correction i have been waiting for to get out of 100% cash?
i switched recently, internet is great. i miss NY1, and verizon on demand sucks. daily show is about a week behind.did you have to do anything custom with the wiring? i don't think that's an option for me because the single coax cable connecting from outside would only work for one or the other.
are you in a bar at 2 pm on a monday? if yes, i'm officially jealous.