or Connect

Posts by phoenixrecon

Lol.Oh and your friend should be careful in assuming that bb will just return the shirts. There have been changes in the return policy that make normal wear and tear things far more difficult to return.At any rate this is normal for a cotton shirt. You relate price to quality. And then quality to longevity. However, quality has absolutely no correlation to longevity.For example. Does a $50,000 viccuna suit last 50 times longer than a $1000 suit? No. In fact it would...
My guy does great hand sewn button holes for a very low price. He's a full spoke tailor in San Diego. Felice custom tailoring in La Jolla
I had. Im not that impressed. Especially since southwick didn't even bother to.fallow the measurements. I wouldn't do it again.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess
the jacket is very short remake again
If you are able to tattoo brougeing that would be.kinda cool
Its British. Roped shoulder
If anyone spots a size 42 - 44 L or R chesterfeild that's double breasted get at me.
If anyone spots a size 42 - 44 L or R chesterfeild that's double breasted get at me. I need a ball coat for this winter. Also, the Brioni she's above are strangle appealing and repulsive at the same time.
If anyone comes across vintage hats in a size 61 or 7 5/8 id be interested. Just saying .