or Connect

Posts by phoenixrecon

None of the shoes have model names, all the shoes look like complete crap, the payment issue, no logo on the sock liner, spelling errors. Its pretty damn clear.
As a previous employee of ferragamo i had people ask me about sites like these all the time. All i could think was are you that dumb.
That's the suit that they give the staff. Its fused and not good quality. I know since i have a closet full.
Im sure its fine. Is it just me or do most women have horrid taste in men clothing. Its ironic too cuz if you showed them a picture of some classic menswear they like it more than modern stuff... Idk I once had a woman in her 30s tell me brown shoes were for old men
lol wut
So i finally decided to order some pants. I always have trouble finding pants that fit and I have like no casual pants, so I tried the Navy Twill. Guess I play the waiting game now.
is there a measuring guide for the pants?
hu of course if your over 6 foot a regular wouldn't fit. Also sizes vary from style to style within brands.
I remember hearing that the pants measurements were way off for some people. Have these issues been resolved.
thats a suit jacket with a tonal stripe