or Connect

Posts by legit

I hope you lawyers pay attention in your ethics classes. All the lawyers I know seem to have missed the memo.
I would suggest not doing it. No idea on the name.
This entirely is situational. In most cases yes, I would forgive, but there are certain situations where this wouldn't happen.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Beer brewing is something "bros" do. Quote: Originally Posted by robbie who knew crafting something of value from nothing was an attributed to dudebros (10) Also a new one to me.
I have my last one next Thursday! A silly math elective, and then I'll be an engineer or such.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 meh, I may just get a concealed carry permit, seems like that might be the safest route.. Just go the Rick Perry route... I have the same gun he used (for my summer carry) for killing the coyote. I haven't ever run with it, but it is small enough that it wouldn't be a big deal if I wanted to. Of course I live in the same city as Rick, so I guess my chances are the same as his to have this type of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason GO TAEYANG OR GO HOME MOTHERFUCKER What's with the asians trying to look so hard all the time? A lot of them I see walking around have a generally angry looking neutral face. Maybe they don't realize it?
My hair is going wild at the moment... getting it cut next week! (Blast you people for having no appointments available)
Oxymorphone or Heroin
Quote: Originally Posted by milosz Dallas, unfortunately. Yeah, probably not worth driving to Dallas for. The one I saw today was $300, I don't know the standard going price? Maybe I'll go all out and get the two-tone. (I think this was $350-380 range)