or Connect

Posts by legit

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Keep it clean. Keep it simple. One or two pictures of girlfriend/wife/boyfriend is sufficient. Remember you are trying to get folks in their 50's to give you their money to invest. I'm in my early 20's and have a financial adviser. I still wouldn't want them to have electric guitars hanging on the wall because they love music that much. I agree about the second swivel monitor in order to show...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I was at a medical conference, in a pretty dull subject, where a lot of the attendees were trauma surgeans and er docs. a young woman came to speak after lunch about something. she started off by saying "I know that I was given a really bad time slot because I am young and not very famous, and that people tend to doze off after lunch, so I thought that I would use some graphics to keep you all awake. she then...
That video tells me almost nothing about your talent. I suggest you not quit your day job (college) for the last year and finish it up.
A good balance of the two is the best option really.
Your measurement is very close to his limit at 30.75 and 30.50 and as long as it was clearly stated when he bought it, then it is the burden of the buyer. They knew the information and sent money for something. It's not your fault they did not pay attention. I think you should have made him keep it, since he bought it with all of the relevent information (according to your post). Move on, and just avoid that buyer in the future.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I think the "too much money" thing leads to "too much coke". And then, as my mom used to say, the real fun begins. I agree with your mom.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I once saw a presentation with dozens of pictures of people who had shot themselves with shotguns n the face (long story). very nasty wounds I've got nothing but time. I'm curious how this went about
This is pretty cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by RedLantern Wait, you're patting yourself on the back for "saving" while you're still financially dependant on your parents? He can't feel too good about it when you put it that way! haha..
People with too much money do stupid things to pass the times.