or Connect

Posts by legit

Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose Wow....you have 3 (three) standing lamps in there? Jesus, I noticed the first two... but a third? Maybe the new guy gets the office storage closet.
Man what a weird thing to catch on camera... haha
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Yeah... for all of StephenHero's statistics, he did not mention # of deaths in Baseball Games Terrible quality, but do these count?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Can we count climbing Everest? I would count this. It's pretty hard from what I hear.
I have a huge problem with the good guy always winning. Other than a small few--Arlington Road comes to mind--it never lets the bad guy get away with it. More recently, Law Abiding Citizen pissed me off. The line of who was good or bad wasn't even clear. The ending was horrible, Jamie Foxx should have been the dead one.
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 When you were single, would you be ashamed of yourself if you had sex with six women in a year? Would you feel promiscuous? I highly doubt it.. Hell no, I'd brag about it bro. 6 girls a month is more my style.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs All 3 ideas are just awful. +1 Please don't do any of these haircuts.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy kfc double down- best food evaaaarrrrr!!!!1!!!!!! Gross! (am I doing this right?)
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Which engineering firms are you referring to? I'm also curious as to which ones he is referring to.
I'm going with Biel on this one.