or Connect

Posts by cs1421

Just like the description says, this is a heavy wool blazer, size small/38R. This has a couple of season's worth of wear, a bit of a casual cross-over for spring/autumn with a cropped Thom Browne-esque silhouette (and my casual go-to when I wasn't wearing my TB blazer). As for the jacket, it has wonderfully soft shoulders and a slim fit through the torso, with lots of great little details--slight bow to the lapels and a gorgeous little roll, functional cuffs and ticket...
Just like the description says, this is a heavy wool blazer, size small/38R. This has a couple of season's worth of wear, a bit of a casual cross-over for spring/autumn with a cropped Thom Browne-esque silhouette (and my casual go-to when I wasn't wearing my TB blazer). As for the jacket, it has wonderfully soft shoulders and a slim fit through the torso, with lots of great little details--slight bow to the lapels and a gorgeous little roll, functional cuffs and ticket...
Ditto. Has everyone else received one..?
It's amazing that these are still here at this price. I have a pair from the C&J store on Jermyn St, and these are spectacular shoes--quite a bit nicer than the cordovan C&J's you can get through Ralph Lauren (speaking from experience as I have a pair of those too...)
Echoing the others--can't wait to see what you're able to come up with (and definitely interested in the wool 31-32 ish stuff!)
This is really spectacular.
Crocket & Jones espresso suede Lowndes double monk - 10D US (9E UK) If you've seen these, you know why the suede Lowndes is a forum favourite - it is a truly stunning shoe. Simply gorgeous chocolate suede, leather soles, soft as can be on the inside, just not something I've worked into my wardrobe. These are brand new in the box and ship with the bags (sorry, no trees, although they have always been stored with them). £250 Shipping is included in the UK (£15 shipping...
This is London but I'm happy to ship anywhere you might be. RLBL BNWT charcoal houndstooth suit - 38R, made in Italy. Simply beautiful. Notch lapel, dual vent Anthony model. Gorgeous suit with high armholes, great shape through the chest and hips, fully canvased, pitch perfect lapel roll and slim trousers with side-tab adjusters. This one still is completely unaltered, pockets are sealed. RLBL is my go-to and, with as rarely as these seem to come up in staple (not-black)...
MORE DROPS. I'll be back in the US this week, so one more round of drops and free US shipping if you catch me before I fly. Willing to consider any and all offers. In this thread, I have a RLBL chocolate cashmere/wool blend sport coat, Burberry autumn wool herringbone and summer cotton, Martin Greenfield Prince of Wales, and Hackett seersucker. Free shipping UK, or US (if you let me know before Tues) RLBL brown cashmere-wool blend sport coat - 38R, made in Italy. This...
I picked up #5 a couple of summers ago, also with 2" cuffs, and it is spectacular--even better than the pics. A friend has the gaberdine version and it is also beautiful. If another navy linen db pops up, would walk from London to pick it up from you.............