or Connect

Posts by cs1421

Tweed trousers by Walker Slater (http://putthison.com/post/59506936734/a-visit-to-walker-slater-in-edinburgh-scotland). These are really lovely - purchased in a fit of optimism, but regretfully now just too small for me. The tweed is a spectacular three-season merino/cashmere blend in a mossy olive green herringbone, with brilliant undertones and a faint red, yellow and blue windowpane. I'm struggling to nail the colors; the green is coming out a bit flushed in the...
These don't need much of an introduction--an absolute staple in khaki, new with tags and unhemmed. I purchased these for myself, but haven't got them to the tailor and need to clear out some space. Shipping included in the UK, $10 to the US.
Did anyone make it to the MTO event this week? I'd be very curious (and much obliged) to hear what they're offering for sport coat make-ups...
Awesome, THANKS Razl (and apols. for the delay)!Quote 'razl' for $10 off either one.
Thank you!It is single vent.
Polo Ralph Lauren overcoat in a deep navy. This is a seriously heavyweight overcoat, 100% wool made in Italy. Retail was like $1900, and I don't think it's been out of my closet since it came home. This is a few seasons old, so pre-dip in quality at RL over the past couple of years (or, as I mentioned in another post, maybe I'm the only one still chasing RL stuff with the old Polo labels...). Please check measurements, as this has been tailored to slim the torso--I...
Double post...
Hackett chesterfield overcoat, soft three-season weight in a brown and cream houndstooth check with a chocolate velvet collar. Wonderful depth to the colours in the houndstooth, this is a very easy-wearing coat with a slim silhouette, single-brested and tapered through the chest with trim arms and high armholes, single vent. Splendid details, including ticket pocket. I've got lots of joy (and a fair few compliments) wearing this, but it didn't get much wear last year...
Quilted tweed snap-front jacket by Walker Slater (http://putthison.com/post/59506936734/a-visit-to-walker-slater-in-edinburgh-scotland), with patch pockets and brown corduroy collar and cuffs. This is a hefty autumn/winter jacket (don't think light-weight like the Barbour Liddesdale variants), with room for layering. I usually wear this over a suit on chilly days, although also works with shetland and cords or worsteds in the winter. (For reference, I'm a slim(ish) 38R;...
Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony velvet blazer. An absolute classic for the RLBL line, gorgeous midnight navy with a luxurious soft pile. Famed RLBL silhouette--slim two button, elegant shape through the skirt with high armholes and dual vents. Made in Italy. Lightly worn (I can only recall wearing on one occasion), although not new--it still has lots of life left. This is a truly beautiful jacket, just one that needs a new lease on life outside my wardrobe. Retail on...