or Connect

Posts by cs1421

More than an inch would be tough.
waist: 32.25 inseam: 30 front rise: 10 back rise: 16.5 thigh: 10 leg opening: 8
Polo Ralph Lauren charcoal trousers, 31 waist and 30 length. Some heft to these--they're old stock, classic RL quality (not like the newer stuff). Retail was $265. Never worn but no tags. Looking to move these quickly--HUGE drop $75 to $49 CONUS shipping included.
HUGE DROP THIS WEEKEND ONLY Dunkeld bonded cotton raincoat by MACKINTOSH. This is THE classic English mac--brand new with tags in a classic staple navy. Clean, narrow fit, knee-length with single vent. If you've held one of these before, you know that the construction is impeccable and the styling elegant--handmade in Scotland, 100% rubberised cotton, taped seams for a strong-wearing barrier against the weather. Slim fit in a size 40, I picked this up last year to wear...
It's a 3-roll-2
Just like the title says--brand new Ralph Lauren snuff suede and vachetta saddle shoes. I bought two pairs of these--and since I'm still on the first pair, I have decided it's time to let these ones go. They're absolute work-horses, rain or shine with Vibram soles. Made in Italy, size 10. These ship with RL bags, without the box. Retail $550, asking $199$179DROP TO $129 and looking to move these]$99 THIS WEEKEND ONLY. They appear to be going for $299+ on eBay. Shipping...
These are absolute beauties--Christmas gifts for my father, which unfortunately didn't fit, so his loss is your gain! The quality on these is really excellent, both are a hefty 100% pure Scottish wool with ribbed cuffs and crew collar. Both BNWT. The Drakes website lists sizes for brushed Shetland, with the L as 44 and other measurements posted there. (Shetland sold!) The fair isle is an XL, but a slimmer cut than the Shetland, with the size identical to the Shetland...
If I didn't already have one of these, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat at this price... and yes, it just looks better the more beaten it gets.
INSANE drop THIS WEEKEND ONLY, time to make this move. These are developing a well-deserved following--the construction is brilliant, unlined three-roll-two with soft shoulders and patch pockets. Duel vented with functioning buttons on the cuffs. The depth of the colours in the tweed is really gorgeous, the last three photos are probably the closest. Consensus seems to be they're either Belvest or Caruso made, although I don't think I've seen anything definitive. This...
These are truly spectacular, but I haven't had the chance to wear them yet and have regretfully decided that they deserve another home. They're marked seconds--brand new, unworn in the original box, with EG shoe bags and polishing matt. Please let me know if you need additional pictures or have any questions. NIB - Galways Size: 10 1/2 E (UK) / 11 (US) Last: 64 Color: Rosewood CC Sole: Ridgeway Welt: Veldtschoen Shipping CONUS only.