or Connect

Posts by cs1421

I was just in the shop today, and they said it would be TBD in July...
And another!
More than an inch would be tough.
waist: 32.25 inseam: 30 front rise: 10 back rise: 16.5 thigh: 10 leg opening: 8
Polo Ralph Lauren charcoal trousers, 31 waist and 30 length. Some heft to these--they're old stock, classic RL quality (not like the newer stuff). Retail was $265. Never worn but no tags. Looking to move these quickly--HUGE drop $75 to $49 CONUS shipping included.
HUGE DROP THIS WEEKEND ONLY Dunkeld bonded cotton raincoat by MACKINTOSH. This is THE classic English mac--brand new with tags in a classic staple navy. Clean, narrow fit, knee-length with single vent. If you've held one of these before, you know that the construction is impeccable and the styling elegant--handmade in Scotland, 100% rubberised cotton, taped seams for a strong-wearing barrier against the weather. Slim fit in a size 40, I picked this up last year to wear...
It's a 3-roll-2
Just like the title says--brand new Ralph Lauren snuff suede and vachetta saddle shoes. I bought two pairs of these--and since I'm still on the first pair, I have decided it's time to let these ones go. They're absolute work-horses, rain or shine with Vibram soles. Made in Italy, size 10. These ship with RL bags, without the box. Retail $550, asking $199$179DROP TO $129 and looking to move these]$99 THIS WEEKEND ONLY. They appear to be going for $299+ on eBay. Shipping...
These are absolute beauties--Christmas gifts for my father, which unfortunately didn't fit, so his loss is your gain! The quality on these is really excellent, both are a hefty 100% pure Scottish wool with ribbed cuffs and crew collar. Both BNWT. The Drakes website lists sizes for brushed Shetland, with the L as 44 and other measurements posted there. (Shetland sold!) The fair isle is an XL, but a slimmer cut than the Shetland, with the size identical to the Shetland...
If I didn't already have one of these, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat at this price... and yes, it just looks better the more beaten it gets.