or Connect

Posts by cs1421

PANTA - size 32 donegal tweed trousers. Button closure, belt loops, absolutely spectacular details. Inseam 29.5", 1.5" cuffs, with an extra 1.5" inside, waist 33" with about 1.5" to let out. £SOLD J. Lindberg - size 48 charcoal flannel wool trousers. Zipper close, 31" inseam, 4" inside, waist 33" with about 1" to let out. £SOLD Hardly any wear on either of these. Shipping included in the UK, £7/$12 elsewhere. Happy to combine shipping or do a deal on multiple items from...
Hackett pale blue silk - £10/$16 Hackett red and white silk - £10/$16 Hackett blue and white gingham cotton - £10/$16 Shipping is included in the UK, £2/$3 elsewhere.
Clearing out some ties that haven't seen much love lately, happy to do a discount for multiples. Drakes green - SOLD Drakes blue - SOLD Kiton orange - SOLD Hackett maroon - £30/$48 JPress red - SOLD JCrew navy - £15/$23 JPress red bow - £20/$32 Brooks Brothers maroon bow - £20/$32 Panta houndstooth bow - SOLD Panta brown bow - £20/$32 Panta check bow - £20/$32 Shipping is included in the UK, £4/$6 elsewhere. Combined for multiple items here or from my other posts.
Ralph Lauren Black Label - Sloan Gingham, Light Blue and White. Barrel cuff, size 15. Gorgeous, hefty mother-of-pearl buttons, slim fit - £SOLD Ralph Lauren Black Label - Sloan Solid Poplin, Blue. Barrel cuff, size 15. Mother-of-pearl buttons, slim fit - £SOLD Thomas Pink - Slim fit red, white and blue check. Barrel cuff, size 14 1/2 - £23/$35 Thomas Pink - Slim fit blue striped. French cuff, size 14 1/2 - £SOLD Eton - Slim fit, blue check. Barrel cuff, size 37 -...
Spectacular camel hair sport coat from Brooks Brothers Black Fleece. Retailed for $1450, this jacket is simply awesome and wears even better. The camel hair is a warm buttery color, seriously heavy duty, but 1/2-lined so it moves and wears gorgeously. Wonderful texture, with the patch pockets tacked on. It's got all the quality and details BBBF USA-made is known for: gorgeous collar roll, solid horn buttons, and spectacularly cut in a versatile heavy weight. This jacket...
The one and only, which no longer seem to be available from RL. And here at a huge drop. Not sure I have my heart set on getting rid of these, but they are unworn and will ship with the box. Free shipping in the UK, or in the US if you catch me before traveling next week. No shipping elsewhere. The photos are from the RL cordovan thread over on the CM board, and easiest to refer to the lengthy discussions there with any questions on sizing. Sorry, no returns.
Just like the description says, this is a heavy wool blazer, size small/38R. This has a couple of season's worth of wear, a bit of a casual cross-over for spring/autumn with a cropped Thom Browne-esque silhouette (and my casual go-to when I wasn't wearing my TB blazer). As for the jacket, it has wonderfully soft shoulders and a slim fit through the torso, with lots of great little details--slight bow to the lapels and a gorgeous little roll, functional cuffs and ticket...
Just like the description says, this is a heavy wool blazer, size small/38R. This has a couple of season's worth of wear, a bit of a casual cross-over for spring/autumn with a cropped Thom Browne-esque silhouette (and my casual go-to when I wasn't wearing my TB blazer). As for the jacket, it has wonderfully soft shoulders and a slim fit through the torso, with lots of great little details--slight bow to the lapels and a gorgeous little roll, functional cuffs and ticket...
Ditto. Has everyone else received one..?
It's amazing that these are still here at this price. I have a pair from the C&J store on Jermyn St, and these are spectacular shoes--quite a bit nicer than the cordovan C&J's you can get through Ralph Lauren (speaking from experience as I have a pair of those too...)