or Connect

Posts by rockket

Thanks - yes, I saw that before my post. My understanding is that those are shoulder measurements taken from the back - I'd like to see shoulder measurements taken from the front.Concern here is that this will not a good fit without both chest and waist modification given the minimal drop in the pattern.
i size up 1 on the stretch jeans and have found that to work pretty well. have similar problems if i buy my normal waist size.
thank you - intrigued by the sf/johnson collabis this sarcasm/care to explain?thanks prudy - that's definitely a nice jacket, but it's a bit too minimal for the rest of my wardrobe, and didn't particularly like the iteration with the chest zips.
any recs for a minimalist cafe racer? ideally something with chest zips, less biker and more refined/fashion-oriented?
thank you, looks great on you. looks better to me unzipped, though I feel that way about most cafe racers.
awesome, thank you!
anyone have experience with the cafe racer? http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/ready-to-wear-leather-jacket-classic-racing-jacket-in-black-leather_cod40116659vl.html#dept=rtw_men_ looking for a nicer leather but not a perfecto - surprisingly hard to find pictures of this worn
Brand New MA-1 Jacket by Hotel Manufacture. Cut tags but realized it didnt fit my wardrobe/only wore once. Great budget alternative to the classic helmut lang '03 ma-1. Terrific quality and great details. Size 42 (Small), will fit a 38" and smaller chest very well. 100% polyester lining. The cut is true to size and It's ready to be shipped out. Excellent/new condition, will mail promptly. MEASUREMENTS: Shoulders: 43/ 17 Pit to pit: 50.8/ 20 Length: 63.5 / 25 Sleeve:...
you'll lose your gains for sure, but you'll rebuild muscle/strength much faster.have been through the process multiple times in the last 5 years due to surgery, and have come back stronger each time.
Beautiful, tumbled lambskin bomber jacket made by Barneys New York Slim cut with buttery soft leather, poly lining. Retailed for $1k. Selling for $450 + ship A tad big for me - pick it up at a steep discount. Measurements: 18" Shoulders 20.5" Chest 22.5" Length Original link: http://www.barneys.com/product/502998239,default,pd.html