or Connect

Posts by rockket

dominant shoulder being lower/internally rotated is quite common, especially if you play a sport with a lot of overhead motion as far as fixing goes - presumably focus on good posture, and a lot of external rotation. will probably have to work your way back up weight-wise to nail form.
any promo codes floating around?
anyone have experience with rapha jackets? specifically looking at the softshell and/or transfer jacket. wondering if it's worth the price. certainly seems well made.
considering picking these up, but how would you wear them? hard to imagine a situation where white/grey sneakers or black boots wouldn't look better.
they're not bad for the money. really depends what you're looking for. i was looking for a budget piece and really wanted to like it, but they just look cheap - wouldn't be able to pull off a high/low fit with it. quality is pretty bad too. though someone posted one earlier that they altered that looked decent.it fits long/narrow shouldered. might work better for you if you're lanky/skinny.if you're a smaller guy, would highly recommend the hotel manufacture ma-1 over h&m.
haha wow massive miscommunication there - thought you were posting a picture of the H&M, which is what i was talking about. should've known from the model. all makes more sense now.
[[SPOILER]] that's not the current iteration from the looks of it. no elastic bottom, silver zipper. current version is not as nice.
picked up the hotel manufacture ma1. great quality, especially for the price. cut fairly slim, but still heavy enough to make it appropriate for colder weather. max r's review (http://www.styleforum.net/t/331428/ma-1-jackets-thread/0_70#post_6158904) is pretty accurate in terms of the sizing of the medium. fits me pretty well at 5'7, 39"-40" chest.
don't want to drag this out, but the point of the analogies is that willfully breaking laws doesn't necessarily mean that you "need help." we all engage in technically illicit behavior to some extent, based on what we judge the (probability-weighted) repercussion will be and your personal risk appetite. people who choose to avoid customs fees simply have a different assessment of and appetite for risk. one guy might be comfortable ignoring a speeding ticket, while another...
don't agree with that. it's a calculated risk. they probably just judge that risk differently than you do. i've never done it myself, but it sounds like people who ignore the customs fees don't see the threat of repercussion as real.you could use a similar train of logic about watching movies/downloading music online without paying for it, or speeding. these are all small/very affordable costs with potentially large consequences for non-compliance, but the expected...