or Connect

Posts by rossyl

Please could we have another Odd Gray Jacket Competition? Thanks
Hi, For sale are a good condition pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Oxfords Black 9.5 D fitting. US sizes. The pictures should clearly enough show the condition. I believe there's plenty of life left in the soles before any resole. Please note that there are indents inside the shoes from my orthotics, including some residue on the inside of one shoe from the orthotic anti-slip. Both have no effect on the enjoyment of the shoe. I am in London, UK, so for those in the UK...
Many thanks - just to check. Do you wear this as a separate jacket? If so, does it work. Is it obviously not a suit jacket.Many thanks
Hi Guys I've been having a great read of this thread and am so massively shocked and surprised. I've walked past Suit Supply and thought it was a cross between Zara and American Apparel - they only have they orange logo and weird marketing to blame for that.. So i am after some advice please. What is the best material for a navy sport coat that suit supply have. I want it to be soft and to have texture. It cannot be a smooth worsted, as that won't look right. It needs...
Thanks, good quality and fit from them?
In other news, apparently Roderick Charles do suits for the more stocky gentleman. The suit I bought was from Jaeger.
Hi, Sorry forgot to update this! So I bought a 42. I then took it to an alterations tailor. I was basically told off! The shoulders too big, the chest pooling, to large across the back. The only place it fitted was the stomach! So back to the 40 and it will be let out at the waist
Anyone? I assume some others in the UK must be using online MTM Thanks
Hello, It has been a while since I posted and have generally been lurking but am now hoping that you can help! I have an unfortunate relationship with my belly; I love to feed it and it loves to grow! The result is a small gut which has made OTR shirts (cheap CT stuff) no longer fit. I tried sizing up on CT shirts and don't really like the fit, with the whole shirt just being too big. Without increasing the spend too much I would like to get a MTM shirt that will...
Has anyone else been there recently? From a bit of internet research it appears that Erlend Norby has moved on to a new more upmarket shop and it now charging £130 for shirts previously priced at £89 at this shop. i am not sure of the current owner of Stephan Hartounian or its current quality - but would be grateful to hear.