or Connect

Posts by nighttrain7404

Quote: Originally Posted by ghostdeini nah son 310's can't even hold a candle to these (drumroll please) DADA SPINNERZ SHOES: I have no clue how you found your way onto this forum. you would get your ass laughed at even on niketalk if you started running your mouth about custom LV af1's and 310's (official shoe of The Game) Ghost. J said he'd ban anyone responding like this. I'm not hurling jabs back at you so you can give it a rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Max Yes, but LV car interiors are also tacky. It's not that the shoes are customized, it's that they're customized with LV fabric and end up looking much worse than before. I love me some sweet custom kicks. Bring on the gold patent snakeskin high tops. But using LV/gucci/fendi/burberry/whatever status handbag print is tired, cliche, and usually fake. To each his own, right? I don't knock the guys who do it. If...
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant Just mind your business and the locals are decent people, for the most part. Great quote. Last comment: 1)I shared photos to "share" w/members(thinking it would be good) 2)I get innundated w/mocks and comments. (I initially took the high road) 3)I get more comments/mocks. I decide to reply in kind. 4)I get f-bombs and more insults(and they don't get ban requests?) 5)I respond in kind but don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Can we just put it to a vote to ban him please? "Mocking others for how they are and poking fun at their expense as you wear your expensive clothes to cover your insecurities is truly the most classless, immature and tired cliche." This part is inarguable and indicts many of you ..so the only response is that you want to ban me and make it go away. Classy yet again.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad If you were really interested in letting the "OP" finish his thread you wouldn't have made this post. That's why I went to him in PM Lawyerdad..and he proceeded to make it public in the other forum. I tried.
Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre One more gem. As if that was something to hide SkalOGRE... I was actually trying to spare the thread... Maybe you should read the point for ONCE... "Mocking others for how they are and poking fun at their expense as you wear your expensive clothes to cover your insecurities is truly the most classless, immature and tired cliche."
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostdeini ripped apart the fabric from a real LV bag and stitched it onto your shoes That's the kind I have and that's why it's rare. It costs money to get this done and it's an acquired taste. I understand your opinion and you think, fake fake. That's fine. That just means it's not something you appreciate. All I'm saying is the hip hop culture who eats, breathes, sleeps AF1s subscribe to it. It's all about...
Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre Give it a rest. Seriously. No one is impressed by your juvenile statements. I think he is channelling Ali G at this point. Mocking others for how they are and looking down on them w/your expensive garb to cover your own insecurities is the truly classless, immature, and TIRED cliche...
Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre Sorry but you are downright lying. All the threads are there for everyone to see that you are acting like an ass, spurred by the fact that people were not enamoured with your taste. I'd like to see you dispute that. Frankly I am fed up with your posturing and lack of manners. MOve this back to your stupid threads though and lets get back to the OP's question. Oh and cultural tastes? Are you the arbiter of what...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Words almost fail me. Is this shit for real? COme by. Open invitation. Why..you wouldn't want to meet up and shop? Is that too scarey?