or Connect

Posts by ComboOrgan

Quote: Originally Posted by Alter Just tell her that you have enough friends but if she wants to hook up sometime if she becomes single to keep your number. Then forget about her. You might get a nice booty call in a couple of months. Wait...is this in DT? Seconded. That's what I'd do in this situation
This happened to me recently - rashes just started appearing - hadn't changed brands or anything odd. I switched to a gel for a week or two, the irritation went away, and now I'm back to my stick and it's working fine. For reference, my normal brand is Mitchum smart solid, and the gel was Mitchum gel - both antiperspirants.
It looks tacky to me when the groomsmen are all wearing the same thing. Coordination, however, I understand. They must all own a charcoal suit, right? Black is probably close enough.
Is there any reason why you can't exchange them for different colors?
I picked up some Eagle Rare 10 based on what I read in this thread. Great advice! Nice oak aroma, balanced sweetness, just gorgeous. It's dancing on my tongue, and slightly puckering my cheeks. My main bottles are Evan Willaims Single Barrel and Bulleit, but I think this one is going to get a permanent spot in the cabinet too.
Jeter gets more milage out of a few great plays than anyone I have heard of. Sure, the flip was great, but it's not like he is doing that every week. For all the spectacular plays he makes, there are 4 balls he misses that a shortstop with an average zone rating would have snagged.
it's sublime. I've been to the brewery, and the way they make it is quite interesting. To infuse it, they use a giant "tea bag" filled with spices that is dipped into the fermentation tank.
U-s-a! U-s-a!
Quote: Originally Posted by ozymandias So should have I ordered large?? You should have ordered a different brand that offers a size that fits you
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I'm surprised no one's mentioned Duff's yet. I'd put them on par with Anchor Bar easily although some people prefer them over AB. Yeah, Duff's seems to be the preference among "wing snobs" in Buffalo, and with good reason. Anchor Bar's wings are good, but I think they are pushing their brand cache by charging $9 for 10 wings.