or Connect

Posts by Largo

There's a 70% off shoes sale going on at the Paul Smith Sale Shop in Brooklyn. Well, there was yesterday at any rate. I imagine it's through the weekend. Selection was pretty well divided between mainline and PS Paul Smith stuff. Plus pretty much every kind of sneaker, if that's your thing.
Anybody else pick up Vanquish? Twitch shooting par excellence, if you're into 5-odd hours of balls to the walls third person shootin'.
Quote: Originally Posted by SPK Has anyone seen the stone island color changing jacket in action? You mean these ones? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube...
Quote: Originally Posted by ubc121 Are sample sales usually busy? Not sure how soon I should get there. If past sales are any indication they line up and buy in bulk for this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Stainless steel? My Brionis haev 24k gold In a knit? I've seen some crazy suiting with gold in it, but not a sweater.
As an indirect casualty of the JetEffect I copped a knit cardigan from the Tim Hamilton sample sale that is 82% cotton and 18% stainless steel. It is the weirdest thing to see in various lighting. It varies between 'blue sweater' and 'sparkly crazy super-sweater'.
Didn't occur to me that there's a difference between mainline and Paul Smith collection. Any practical differences between the two, or are they just separate lines?
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira For real? Definitely not along that Guidi aesthetic. Yeah, I was asking the guy about the leathers used, and he said they were made by Guidi in Italy. "The same as the brand Guidi?" "Um......it's a leather factory in Italy?" I did some internet snooping and apparently the brand was an operation from the factory under their own name.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira The soles trip me out, but they're still nice boots Yeah, definitely a bit of a double take when I saw them unworn, but like a lot of stuff, the aesthetic seems to work better on your feet. The toe being unstructured like it is makes for a pretty unique silhouette, so all said and done, I like 'em a lot once I figure out what they'll work well with. Apparently made by Guidi, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by nowiremember Largo what kind of boots are those? Tim Hamilton combat boots.