or Connect

Posts by pelicans

I have a Rag & Bone x Loro Piana parka from the good ol' days that's absurdly well made....hard to believe it's the same brand. I think they arrived at a fork in the road & took the wrong direction.
It was negligibly funny to begin with.
I knew little abt Mauro or his label b4 his ridiculous rant....I suppose some ppl like being bullied & respond positively to it, but I'm sure there's a battery of people who'll run in the other direction after having read that bullshit.
sold
Yeah, I also had around 15 items sell out from my dreambox last night....perhaps they're doing a big promotion for their upper tier members? Really odd...
This listing is for an awesome blue & white striped Theory buttondown in size large. Bought it b/c the pattern looks great, but it's a size too big so I'm letting it go. Some of the buttons are flaking, not immediately noticable & fixable if it bothers you (doesn't bother me). Otherwise in fantastic shape. Asking $40 shipped. Measurements are approximately 22" across chest, 18.5" across shoulders, 24.5" sleeve length & 29.5" bottom collar to hem. *- All items are...
sold
sold
sold
sold