or Connect

Posts by pelicans

Gents, If any of you bought the Raf Simons twill blazer in size 48 during the recent Porter sale & find it doesn't fit, holler at me b4 returning it. Bought the size 50 per their recommendation to size up & am finding it most def runs tts. Figure there's a 25% chance one of y'all bought it & a much higher chance you'll find it's too big like I just did so wanted to do a quick post abt it. Item here: http://www.mrporter.com/product/313650 Thx 4 yr time & now back to yr...
sold
SOLD
Selling an awesome Spurr waffle knit crewneck sweater in size medium. Made of 100% cashmere & made in Italy. This is from an earlier season of Spurr when the label was small & was making absolutely epic knitwear. This is grail for me but I need a small & this is a size medium so I thought I'd offer it up for sale & let it get some love. This thing looks GREAT. Minor piling from wear but has a lot of life left in it. Retailed for either $795 or $895, asking $175...
close
Have an amazing pair of Lanvin calfskin mids for sale, new in box. Size UK 5 / US 6. Retailed for $800 a pair, made in Italy. Asking $375 within the CONUS, or best offer. Pictures below are of the exact sneakers for sale, just a larger (and now sold) size.
sold
I have a Rag & Bone x Loro Piana parka from the good ol' days that's absurdly well made....hard to believe it's the same brand. I think they arrived at a fork in the road & took the wrong direction.
It was negligibly funny to begin with.
I knew little abt Mauro or his label b4 his ridiculous rant....I suppose some ppl like being bullied & respond positively to it, but I'm sure there's a battery of people who'll run in the other direction after having read that bullshit.