or Connect

Posts by pelicans

Measurements added and some price drops.
Well, I am selling clothes.....it would either be here or ebay. Prefer selling and buying here, hence the post. Shrug. Anyway, PM's noted....will supply measurements tomorrow to those who are interested.
moved
Sold to breakz after all. Over and out.
This is a like new Marc Jacobs thick gray melange wool / alpaca sweater in size Medium. Armpit to armpit is 18", sleeve length is around 27" and length is 24 1/2" from center neck seam to hem. Banded cuffs and hems and the thickest sweater I've ever owned. While the tag strangely says "Marc Jacobs," I bought this on Bluefly in a small a while back (and it was too small on me) and am pretty sure it actually is in the Marc by Marc line. Anyway, the medium fits well, I...
Sold
--------------------------------------- All sold but #8 Levi's jeans --------------------------------------- Ok, the last one of these went well, a few more items to offer up. #1: Paul Smith Red Ear straight leg jeans. Tagged size 28 but fits more like a 30 or even 31. Soaked once for 20 minutes and air dried to eliminate shrinkage and professionally hemmed at Blue In Green using their chain stitching machine to 31.5". Amazing quality, great jeans, just a bit too big...
Price drops, 8/30
Bump for price drops on 8/25. Some nice items still left.
Measurements sent and PM's returned. Thanks for bearing with me as I posted the measurements (which I've done today). Also added another item and edited price drops into original post on some of the items.