or Connect

Posts by ville_e

Quote: Originally Posted by gusvs Go see Mina at Napoli Su Misura and then you can have your fitting when she comes to Stockholm end of May What is the address of Napoli Su Misura in Naples?
How about RTW shirts?
If I was to visit one shirt maker which would be the one? Best value for money and quality of fabrics.
Quote: Originally Posted by gusvs Go see Mina at Napoli Su Misura and then you can have your fitting when she comes to Stockholm end of May that's true! Thanks for all the great suggestions!
Quote: Originally Posted by S. Magnozzi Where in Naples are you staying? Take a look at Manton's Naples travelogue, which hold a lot of good information regarding shopping districts and various tailors. Whilst it is interesting to visits shops of all kind, don't forget to eat"”preferably sea food and pizza. I'm staying at the Grand Hotel Vesuvio. Thanks for the tip! Much appreciated. Looking forward to hear more recommendations.
I will be in Naples and Capri next week and I was wondering if you could recommend some stores, tailors etc. In Naples: Rubinacci, Attolini etc. comes to mind. I'm looking for some nice Neapolitan shirts. I'm especially looking for local craftsmen that sell products for far less than the more famous names. I'd also very much appreciate some tips in terms of "good value for money" stores.. Thanks in advance!
Really interesting thread! Thanks!
Have a look at Tipton from Budapest. Someone posted some nice hand-made shades from them in the Vass thread.
I know that you can get Carmina shoes from a few shops in Barcelona. One is on the Rambla de Catalunya.
Quote: Originally Posted by comrade Recommendation from earlier post. Not super high end, but excellent clothing: You might wish to try these shops for well-priced semi trad menswear. I own several pairs of their dress slacks, the oldest of which is from the early 80s. They are superbly made and have worn extremely well. I haven't been to paris since 2000 , but the last time I checked, the stores carried the same style and quality. Arthur et Fox 159...