or Connect

Posts by ville_e

Hi all. I'd really appreciate if you could suggest some interesting stores, restaurants and sights. Thanks in advance. My own list: j Crew Steven Alan Ralph Lauren Where can I get 4 Stroke jeans in central Manhattan?
Where should I go for some American-made local jeans and nice t-shirts and dress shirts? Thanks in advance. Any other recommendations would also be much appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Thanks! Do you know if any sales are going on while I'm there?I'd love to visit smaller local stores.
I'd love to hear more restaurant and store recommendations.
Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! Brazilian day sounds great! Anymore suggestions in terms of stores and restaurants? I'd be especially grateful for any recommendations on events happening during the time I'm there like for ex. Brazilian day.
I'd love to prepare a store & restaurant list for my visit. Here are a few stores that come to mind from previous visits: Leffot Steven Alan Freeman's Sporting Club Unis J Crew Rhinelander Mansion Gant Bleecker Epaulet Anything else of interest going on during this week? I know the US Open will be on. What about interesting museums and sights? Look forward to hearing your suggestions! Thanks in advance !
Thanks so much!! Will be sure to do that! Any further restaurant or store recommendations? Would love to hear them!
Thanks to everyone for the great recommendations. I visited most of the places that were mentioned here. I am planning a new trip soon to NYC. I would really appreciate hearing some updated store, restaurant, sights, museums, sporting event etc. recommendations. Thanks!!
Steven Alan Gant - Bleecker St Unis Leffot (as you mentioned : go here for shoes) J. Crew Liquor Store Freeman's Sporting Club
Go for aquascutum.