or Connect

Posts by ville_e

Where can I purchase a pair of sunglasses like the man to the left is wearing? Maybe someone can identify the maker. Thank you in advance.
I exercise a lot (2 times a day) but I cannot shed the last fat around my stomach area. I have three questions: 1) What would you recommend in terms of something that can help me shed that fat? Any supplements you can recommend ? 2) I am also hoping to quickly build more muscle. Any suggestions on how this can be done ? I lift a lot of weights (min. 3 times a week) but I need some good tips on how to quickly boost my muscle strength. 3) Is there a body building forum...
Thanks everyone. I greatly appreciate the fact that you take time to write such great recommendations. Thank you once again!! If anyone has some more store or restaurant recommendations I'd love to hear them. I'm especially looking for local NYC brands and stores (US made etc.) and other unique stores. Can I get tickets for the opera and theatre by just going to the show or do I need to pay in advance in order to ensure I get tickets? Thanks once again. Your help is...
Thanks so much for all the suggestions. In terms of theatre shows which ones are the most popular at the moment? I'd love to hear more suggestions. Thanks to everyone who have contributed. I greatly appreciate your help. I decided on the Empire Hotel. Any great restaurants and stores nearby? Will it be difficult to purchase opera tickets? Thanks again! Love this forum.
Thanks for your great suggestions pocketsquareguy. If anyone has anymore suggestions, I'd really appreciate hearing them! Thanks in advance!
I think I'll pass.Thanks everyone for the great suggestions.I would really appreciate it if you could give some good restaurant recommendations. Would you recommend the standard hotel or the ace hotel ?
I will be returning to NYC and staying from the 19-24 October. I would love to hear some suggestions especially in relation to events on those specific dates. I hope to visit: Museums (Met? Guggenheim? MoMa? New Museum?) Shops (Steven Alan, Leffot, Brooks Bros, Ralph Lauren, Freemans SC on my list) Restaurants (most important. Looking for places to visit with my gf that have great food and aimed at people in their late 20s) Events? Webster Hall, T5? Opera? Theatre :...
Thanks for the tip!! Any additional recommendations are much appreciated. Thanks once again for your helpful advice.
Where can one go about finding such sweaters in Iceland? Who are the best makers?
I'm really interested in stores with locally produced products like Freeman's Sporting Club. Thanks!