Posts by ville_e

I'd greatly appreciate some recommendations on where to eat, shop and what to see? What are the best stores for classic menswear in Rome? What are the best sights to see and restaurants to visit? Thanks in advance!
I'd greatly appreciate some recommendations on where to eat, shop and what to see? What are the best stores for classic/street menswear in Rome? What are the best sights to see and restaurants to visit? Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone, Im heading to New York and would greatly appreciate some restaurant, store, sights that you'd recommend. I'm looking for a good place for the best cargo pants and white denim shirts. Any ideas? RRL?
Would greatly appreciate some advice, suggestions. Thanks!
I would greatly appreciate some tips regarding restaurants, sights, stores etc to visit in Tokyo. I am especially interested in Japanese brands, the best things to see and good local restaurants. In terms of jeans, which are the best to look into ?
Please can you assist me with the sizing of the private white vc twin track jacket. I ordered a size 6 from Mr Porter site which states that a Eur52 is size 6 while Private Whites own website says size 5 is a 52Eur. Im not sure whether I should exchange to the size 5 although the size6 is quite spacious. Please help.
Hi , Im looking for some high quality good price|quality ratio shirts in Milan. Any ideas ? Id also appreciate any other suggestions|recommendations on what to do in general and what stores to visit Thank you in advance
I will be visiting Florence for Easter. Wgat would you recommend (food, events etc.)? Which stores should I visit? Is there a particular Florentine piece of clothing I should look into?
Thanks for the tip ! Will go have a look this weekend.
What would be a good place to purchase a good looking ready-to-wear suit in London at affordable prices (500-1000 Euros)? I am aware of Suit Supply and Boggi but is there any others that you would recommend? I am especially looking for a nice three-piece. What are some good affordable tailors you would recommend ?