or Connect

Posts by ville_e

I will be visiting Florence for Easter. Wgat would you recommend (food, events etc.)? Which stores should I visit? Is there a particular Florentine piece of clothing I should look into?
Thanks for the tip ! Will go have a look this weekend.
What would be a good place to purchase a good looking ready-to-wear suit in London at affordable prices (500-1000 Euros)? I am aware of Suit Supply and Boggi but is there any others that you would recommend? I am especially looking for a nice three-piece. What are some good affordable tailors you would recommend ?
Barbour Heavyweight Sylkoil longer-model jacket. The jacket has been used once. 42/107cm 200€ + shipment from Finland
I would appreciate it greatly if you could recommend some restaurants/hotels/shops in these two cities. Thank you in advance!!
Thanks for your views. What is their nicest three piece and suit they have on offer? I saw a few on the website but I'd really appreciate hearing your views (from those that have seen the suits in person etc.). Which would you pick from these (i'm tall): Lazio 3P (grey check) Washington 3P light grey Lazio 3P blue I am obviously looking for versatility in the suit and the possibility of wearing the jacket on its own as a sportscoat.
Which suits would you most recommend? I'm looking for a nice three-piece suit but could also try others? Pictures would also be appreciated. Thanks !!
which three piece suit would you recommend from suit supply (construction, material) ? thanks!
Any help is much appreciated, The coat pictured at the bottom looks to be Balmain. What about the shearling coat and the long cardigan? Where can I find them or smth similar? Thanks in advance.
It would be nice to hear your opinions on stores that you shop at in Helsinki. Here is my list: Beams My o My Fere Nicolas