or Connect

Posts by DECEMBER

I'm so damn confused now, because Sator wears the same size shoes in AE PAs as I do.. I'm 8D in AE PAs, though 7.5E is more snug. Sator recommends sizing down 2 in the width while other people in this thread have been recommending me to go with an 8G.. what the hell? I wanted to get these shoes like 3 months ago but it was too much of a nightmare
Quote: Originally Posted by Sator If you like the Craftsman on the chisel toed last and due to its limited range of widths you can't use the AE size minus 0.5 formula, this is the alternative: AE PA size minus one - but drop down just one width AE PA size 11.5EE = RMW 10.5H AE PA size 11.5E = RMW 10.5G AE PA size 11.5D = RMW 10.5F If you wear AE C widths or AE EEE widths then: AE PA size 11.5EEE = RMW 11H (assumes you can also fit an AE PA 12EE) AE PA...
Well this is what confuses me in the opening post: Quote: Kangaroos skin is much more coarse grained than other skins because they are left to roam around in the wild and accumulate small scars during the animal’s lifetime. It is suitable for casual wear. If choosing kangaroo leather it is advisable to choose a narrower fitting boot because the thin and supple leather makes the boot run a half width wider. and then he says: Quote: My...
hmm.. I always thought finer grained meant that it would be shinier / smoother... Why does the kangaroo leather have less shine and why is it listed as a dress boot?
Is the whole point of the comfort craftsman the poron insole? Would you order the same size in these as the regular craftsman? I've been reconsidering ordering the RMW Craftsman in shiny black leather... I want some black RMW chisel-toe boots to wear with jeans... (which are dark indigo at the moment), but I don't want the rubber sole... I don't want it in suede or distressed either. Which options are available to me? Or is there a way to maintain black leather...
don't like the shine. Oh yea,, and I forgot to mention that I'm wearing with jeans... (I dress in drab colors.. Black / white / diff shades of grey / desert .. etc) which will eventually fade to a lighter color so I'm wondering if black will stand out too much, and if gray will look too bizarre... I'm thinking somewhere between tan - brown... I really like the contrast of the white leather lining on the "taupe suede," which is the only pair I've been able to try...
Grey, light brown, or Black Desert Clarks? Can't decide...
Yes, unless the OP compiles a FAQ page. Also, you're getting the same questions over and over because people who are starting their own threads with questions about peacoats or posting in the "ask a question thread" are being directed here.
What sizing do you guys suggest to go with for a slim look for Sterlingwear peacoat? I'm 5'6, 135 lbs, 35" chest.. I'm thinkin size 34 ..length: short or regular? which would be long enough to cover my ass? would I be able to fit into a 32 or impossible? I was only able to try on a 34" at a local army surplus
Well I was thinking about wearing with a merino wool boot sock..