or Connect

Posts by DECEMBER

how's that spam? I cant link to websites?
meh. What do you guys think about this brand? It had some nice, comfortable looking outerwear that sold out and got removed from listing. Not many online stores carry this brand and I don't think I've noticed them in any stores in LA but I just moved down here so.. haven't checked out many shops. Tried searching but Salvage doesn't have their own company website so I couldn't find out who the founder is. Though, Revolve clothing is located in Hollywood somewhere. I might...
I hella want one of these belts. Though I'll never have that kind of money to spend just on a belt. http://www.mardaga-mosarm.com/uk/htm..._lamardaga.htm
Ariat belts any good? I'm lookin for some western belts. Perhaps vintage.
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT I found it. Not the exact same but I at least know the brand now. (or maybe he did change interchange the buckle). Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. http://en.item.rakuten.com/fakeout/1...k=Xfrm%20stutz kinda having doubts about the quality now. It looked so much nicer in the picture with the guy wearing itl. Thought it was made of silver. But i love the carving / gem-set style. Maybe I'll be...
Question: I have a pair of lucky brand jeans that I found out wasn't true to size when I went and had it altered. They trimmed 2 inches off the length, and did an original hem. What they did was cut off the end and sewed it back so that it has that original manufacturer's worn edge look. However, they didn't sew on just the hem, but also an extra inch of the cut off part. I guess they call it an "uncut original hem" (but they never asked me if I wanted it uncut or...
I've tried searching using those terms but it just results with clothes that look like they came from Hot Topic. Also, you guys just assumed I was going for that look. I'm not. I just like his belt and boots, which was what I stated. Thanks, I'll definitely check out those brands. Any idea about the belt, have you seen anything similar to it anywhere? Or brands of high quality belt makers...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Those particular styles are not very popular here so perhaps some of the criticism comes from people who assume you didn't really look around here to see that for yourself before posting this thread. It would be like going to a Honda enthusiast's forum and asking about Ford pickup trucks. With that said, Dashaansafin's answer is legit. The top three photos totally like the flamboyant gothy/punkish stuff that you...
What's with the attitude? Seems like all newcomers on most forums always get this kind of unhelpful treatment. Is there something wrong with my sense of style? I ask because a few months ago I use to dress like a slob, and I just became interested in fashion lately. I like those boots, and those belts. Is there really something wrong with them? Otherwise, I really need help at least figuring out what brand it is.
My first post, and I don't want to seem like I signed up just to ask for help (but that's usually why people sign up in the 1st place), but hopefully I can contribute someday. Anyway, please check out this link: http://www.style-arena.jp/en/tribe/ Click on the 1st image from the left (the Top left) And check out the guy's belt and his boots. I want those two pieces of his outfit sooooo bad and something tells me that I won't be able to get it here in the U.S....