or Connect

Posts by DECEMBER

Jeff aren't there tons of stores in NY where you could try on a pair? Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Yah wow it's just sooo complicated. I mean, trying a shoe on, seeing how it feels and fits, looking at the number, going, huh, that's not my size, then factoring in like toe wiggle room, whether it's good for the toes to wiggle or not, then whether you should have enough room in the heel area to put your stash or a switchblade, I mean this kind of...
^3sixteen slim-leg is tight through the whole leg... but then has a slight flare at the leg opening...(which doesn't make sense according to the measurements, but that's what some people have noticed). Actually the measurements are correct (going by the size 29), it measures 7.5 at the knee, and 7.3 at the opening exactly. What it fails to mention is that from the knee down to the leg opening, the slimmest point is somewhere around 6.8 inches. lmao, I just realized this...
I'm still confused on the fit of my clarks.. When I tried them on in the store they were fine.. the size 8 felt comfortable but I decided to go down half a size. I measure 8D but these are 7.5... sometimes they feel okay and other times it isn't comfortable. To me what it looks like is that the heel has a little bit of room side-to-side (and a little front-to-back if I push my feet all the way forward) and it's causing my foot to rest tilted outwards in the shoe when I...
this thread is fuckin awesome
shoot.. i dont know what's reasonable. Only been wearing them for a week but then again these get dirty real quick. I might just give them to my dad. but yea, pm me an offer I'll pay shipping. damn.. the low tops seem nice, but I wonder if there's any difference when worn on the feet... wish they came in grey.
I'm worried the 7G craftsman yearling I ordered will be too small... it seems that my feet are growing. Could have swore the last time I measured I was an US size 8D on the brannock (which is equivalent to 10 inches length I think).. but just now I measured with a measuring tape / ruler and it's approx 10.2 inches.. I can wear 8D Allen Edmond PAs comfortably but then again those are an elongated shape. (I could even wear 7.5E, while 9D are definitely too big) I'm...
argh.. I bought these clark's DB in size 7.5 last week. I normally wear 8D.. my feet measure 8D on the measurement device.. but measuring with a tape I think they're more like 10.2 inches which is closer to 8.5... I think my feet have grown in the past few months. The size 8 had a bit of heel slippage but not much IIRC.. but thinking back I should have got the 8D. When I walked around in them in the store they felt fine, but now it feels as if my toes can't fully...
How often are you suppose to polish shoes? And is it necessary to strip down the polish on a new pair (when trying to antique) I assume once you get the color you want then you stick with a clear polish? How is the "midnight" or "midnight black" on Edward Green's achieved? (or is that an EG secret) Harris' guide doesn't explain everything... even though it was informative, I was looking for something more detailed. oh yea, another question... will indigo...
Quote: Originally Posted by fykchang Sorry, I am not sure where to post this message. I had to return a pair of RM William boots to Steve at Nungar due to size issue for an exchange. However, for the past few months I had not been able to get a response from Steve (he did confirm he had received the boots from me) as to when my exchange will be send out. Has anyone encounter this communication problem with Steve at Nungar? I hope he does not take my...
it's cool, I know it's a trivial matter. These crates are my test jeans as I got them new for $50. I've yet to throw a pair of raw jeans in the wash so I was just asking how you guys decide when to wash them, other than judging by smell, since mine don't smell. Getting your jeans wet does cause it to lose indigo, but only if it's agitated. For example, soaking in water will not cause it to lose much indigo. However, taking a wet piece of cloth and rubbing it against the...