or Connect

Posts by hwangjy

Up for sale is the Nike Gyakusou 3/4 sleeve Running top in grey/yellow. It is practically brand new since it's only been tried on once. It features the sweat map technology, and the fabric is quite stretchy, so it is quite comfortable to wear. There is a small pocket on the back to put whatever you need (phone, keys, etc). Paypal Only. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Sleeve length:17.75" Shoulder: 18.5" Pit to pit - 20.5"
Up for sales is a barely worn jacket from J Lindeberg. It's a rather slim fit jacket suitable for everyday wear rather than formal. If you look at it closely, the pattern is prince of wales type, but from a distance it's hard to tell. Measurements: Chest: 18.5" Shoulder: 17" Sleeve Length: 24.5" Length (BOC): 28" Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Up for sales is a Zegna suit from the Su Misura: Their MTM line. My subpar smartphone photos do not do this suit justice, really, but I tried my best to capture the beauty of this pinstripe suit. Unfortunately, my body size has grown too much for these to fit me. My loss is your gain. The pants have been professionally hemmed so that there is zero stacking with shoes on. There is room for adjustments of course. Measurements: Jacket Shoulder: 17 3/4" Pit to pit: 20" Arm...
I was watching a movie and saw a pair of frames, so I started looking at every possible glasses maker. I searched everything (including Dita, Salt, Moscot, Hoffmann, Cutler and Gross, OIiver Peoples, Mykita, Jins...) but I was unable to find an identical one. I greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you.
Black acetate frames from GENTLE MONSTER. Paypal only. Frame : front 145 mm - side 150 mm Lens : width 51 mm - height 44 mm Material : Acetate
I am a 9D in size, but these are slightly big, which is the reason why I am selling them. I can ship to Netherlands, but I will have to charge a bit extra for the shipping.
Up for sale is Kicking Mules Workshop X Context collaboration 1980 Black Denim in like new condition. I purchased them on Styleforum many years ago and tried them on once only to find that they didn't fit me. It has been in storage since. This is a very rare item, and I wish that it would be fit me. The faded look in the photos is due to the sunlight, and the denim itself is indeed very black in person. I am asking for $100-->75 shipped CONUS. I accept Paypal only. Please...
Up for sale are two Gyakusou FW12 Nike running tights Sz M in like new condition. These have been worn once or twice and have been in storage since. These items are pretty much obsolete, and you won’t find them anywhere, especially in size M. If you’re an avid runner, you will come to appreciate all the details that have been incorporated into the design. I am asking for $120-->100 shipped CONUS. I accept Paypal only. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks.
Up for sale is a Gyakusou thermal running jacket from Undercover x Nike collaboration from a few seasons back. This jacket has amazing insulation & ventilation, making it an ideal running jacket for all seasons. The material is also slightly elastic, making it incredibly comfortable to wear. There is minimal wear on the inside fabric, and I'm confident this jacket will last for many years to come because of its excellent construction. The size runs a bit smaller, so it...
I will ship anywhere CONUS and paypal ONLY. White/Grey Oxford shirt . Excellent condition. Same measurements for both. 40 USD each shipped. Measurements Neck: 15.25" Chest Width: 20" Waist: 19.5" Seat: 20" Neck to Sleeve end: 33.5" Shoulder: 17.25" Bicep: 8" Shirt Length: 27" Graniph Patterned scarf. Excellent condition. 100% acrylic. 30USD shipped. Measurements (H) 30" X (W) 68" Rogue Gallery Parka. Bought from a SF user. Excellent condition. 50USD...