or Connect

Posts by hwangjy

Up for sale is a pair of Samurai s710xx in size 30 in 19oz. I've purchased it new from Japan, and I've worn it a handful of times (5~10 times). It has been hotsoaked once to prevent any shrinkage, and it has also been professionally hemmed at 33.5" inseam. These jeans are quite heavy and I haven't even worn them enough to break them in. The only reason why I'm selling these is because I desperately need more funding for a new laptop for school. There are virtually no signs...
Up for sale is a mint condition Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 16GB Wifi-only in Marble white. I purchased the tablet about 2~3 months ago in a Samsung mobile store in Korea, and it has been used very sparingly (thus the reason why I'm selling it). I have thoroughly checked the tablet for any cosmetic damage, and i see a single minuscule bump, which I have included in the pictures. I have kept it in a case since the very beginning of purchase. It comes with a navy blue pebble...
I just received my white and grey oxfords from Ratio clothing. It was my first order, and Jen was quite helpful along every part of the order process. I gotta say that these are the best shirts I have ever bought. I ordered couple MTMs from other sites, but they were not on par with the quality that Ratio clothing provided. I'm just loving the thick fabric used in these shirts, which I think is even thicker than BBBF oxfords. Overall, the shirts were perfectly constructed...
Up for sale is Nudie jeans that have been worn occasionally for about 2 months, and they have not been washed yet. The color depicted in the pictures is slightly off because the jeans are actually much darker in real life, and they don't have that greenish tint shown in the picture. It is just that I am using a crappy digital camera. I am selling them for $60 shipped, but I am open to all reasonable offers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to...
Up for sale is a Takeo Kikuchi Down Jacket in size 2 (equivalent to medium). I purchased the jacket in a retail store in Shibuya for about 30,000 yen, and it is part of the Tk Mixpice collection from a couple years ago. I wore it last winter, and although I would like to keep it, I am need to money since I am moving out of the country. The jacket has a detachable hood. The color of the jacket is well represented in my pictures; the main color is dark forest green w/ dark...
Up for sale is almost new charcoal wool trench coat in size small. I received this as a present from my aunt who purchased this overseas in Korea. I received the trench coat with the brand tag was removed, so I am not sure what brand it is. I wore it for one winter, and it is still in very good condition with no rips, holes, or stains. I am selling it for $75 shipped, but since I am moving out of the country, I am open to all reasonable offers. Measurements Pit to Pit:...
Up for sale is almost new hysteric glamour leather jacket. I have worn them about 20 times since the time of purchase, and they were purchased new. Although this jacket retails for about $1000, I am letting these go for only $150 shipped since I have to sell them within the next two weeks before I move out of the country for a few years. I am open to all reasonable offer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Measurements sleeve 25.25 pit to pit 18.5...
A pair of Paul Smith oxfords is up for sales. I have purchased these from another Styleforum user here some time ago. They were purchased at almost new condition, and I have been worn them around 15~20 times since the purchase. They still have so much life left in them. I am in a HURRY to sell these because I will be leaving the country for a few years. I am selling them for $150 shipped, but I am open to all reasonable offers. If you have any questions, please do not...
Up for sale is the black wool suit from Patrik Ervell FW10 collection. The standard blazer is size 38, and the pants is size 30(32?... will check later). I've worn it exactly once for my graduate school interview and it has not been touched since. I am willing to ship it anywhere, but if it is outside US, additional charges will apply. Otherwise, the two items are together $600 shipped within the US (Paypal only). Will post pictures later (currently not at my home, will be...
I bought the shirt from a member BNWT and wore it about 10~15 times. Material is a bit thin, perfect for summer. Asking price $100 shipped. Measurements: pit to pit:19.5" shoulder: 17" sleeve length: 24.6" bottom of collar to hem:28"