or Connect

Posts by Gutman

sure does. i thought it was because the fat is starting to "dissolve" as your body starts burning it up, making it flabbier and more liquidy. that could be BS of course. maybe its just the looser skin before it tightens. anyway, it starts looking looser and that is a very good sign.
exercise a little, reduce portion size, eat well in the morning, eat less in the evening (nothing too stodgy), cut out junk food and processed food, be sensible about fatty and sweet foods including those bakery treats. make small changes, but make them permanent, and you'll lose weight over time and keep it off.
pocketsquare guy is right joining late, but this is a problem i have had to skirt around too. it's almost entirely about fit and cut. old men wear loose comfortable clothing, so that appearance is verboten. beware those awful in-house department store jackets and shoes (Marks & Spencer etc) - the cut is all wrong, impossible to look good in that stuff. avoid jackets which are too long, low button stance, or with closed quarters - classic old man. avoid shoes with short...
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient I've noticed the older and more established I become the more unwilling I am to date someone who isn't financially successful. can you be established if you are old and still single? i think this is that thing women have about being protected and provided for. hard to feel that way if they are shelling out for the bloke. some of it might be snobbery, and perhaps a little bit of it suspicion of...
It's a girl my Lord, in a flatbed Ford, slowin' down to take a look at me
[quote=Junk;3437938].. jean is slimmer through the calf than the thigh, which is not good. maybe size-down so it's more fitting up top? or try some other brands - plenty of high st jeans like that you could try. not sure the higher rise is necessarily the answer, nor sizing up. make sure they're not loose around the hips when you buy, otherwise the flare will come...
Bullit still has it. It's raw. Has there ever been a better start to a car chase? Blues Brothers is up there for other reasons. French Connection is great.
Well there's black tie and black tie. I wouldn't be over-awed by attending such an event in London, a lot of them dress appallingly. On the other hand, it might be one of these functions where it really means black tie. Get some plain black oxfords, and polish them well. They go with any navy or grey suit and you can wear them with black tie and still look correct. These are really the first formal shoes a man should buy.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Better quality pic of a fit similar to that posted a while ago, plus fresh new jeenz. Alexander McQueen / Alexander McQueen / Acne / Alexander McQueen Alt shot: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3681/009wmh.jpg That's a lot of money for a sports jacket with jeans. Anyways, looks nice other than the shirt. Too busy given that the jacket is the "feature" item. maybe a light blue or white shirt,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo ^^Sweater and boat shoes don't go together. They do, but only with shorts.