or Connect

Posts by acconrad

Is this a European 46? The pit-to-pit seems small for a 46R, unless it's really a 36R.
What is the widest part of the leg? I have large thighs and the 30" waist has me skeptical about the rest of the pant taper.
Sweet - I'm going to stop by the Zegna dealer near my office and give one of their Milano suits on a try just to make sure everything is good, but I may be interested
Is the chest pit-to-pit actually 23"? I'm normally a 44R but lots of brands seem to differ in what their actual chest size is. Also what is the drop in the jacket? I've seen Milanos drop as high as 8, but it seems like a 6 since the pants are so large.
This jacket's sleeves are a bit too long for me and in spite of being unstructured and unlined, still has too much shoulder padding for my muscular frame, so it just doesn't work for me. Features a 6" drop, a relatively slim fit by LLBean's standards. Chest: 41.5" Sleeve: 34" Jacket length (collar-to-tail): 32" Waist drop: 6" Free CONUS shipping
I wore these once and they felt uncomfortable on my heels so I just haven't bothered to wear them again. A classic shoe in a classic color in pristine condition. Includes free CONUS shipping.
I think I wore these 5 times and just never cared to wear them again. A classic shoe in amazing condition. Includes free CONUS shipping.
JCrew Summer weight chinos 34x32 in cream - $10 Lightweight khaki summer chinos from JCrew in a light cream color. Waist: 34" Length: 32" Leg Opening: 8" Dockers D2 Straight chinos 36x30 in navy - $10 Midweight navy D2 khaki chinos from Dockers. Waist: 36" Length: 30" Leg Opening: 8" Buy both for $20 and I'll throw in shipping for free
JCrew slim fit polo (sz XL) in mint green - $10 Size: XL Chest: 44" Neck: 17" Waist: 38" Shipping is $5 CONUS.
Uniqlo cashmere V-neck sweater (sz L) in camel - SOLD Size: L Pit-to-pit: 20.5'' Sleeve: 35''