or Connect

Posts by sssence

Closet cleaning for Spring. I accept Paypal only as Gift or I'll invoice + 4%. Please PM me with questions or for Paypal address. Alden Cap Toe size 11.5. I believe these are on the Hampton or Aberdeen last, but not 100%. IMO they fit true to size, and since I'm a 12, these don't work (believe me, I tried). They have some scratches on the tip of the toe box and probably need resoled. $SOLD shipped in the CONUS. Gitman Bros for Bloomingdales shirt. You know...
Final drops just made to shoes
I've sent you a few PM's about an item over the last few days but have not received a reply.
Brand New in Box Generic Surplus Shoes. Listed Below are the items with corresponding sizes/colors. I wear a US size 12 (Sperry's in a 12) and in my opinion, Generic Surplus fit TTS (I own 2 pairs in a 12). Please Paypal price as gift to: nicholascloyd at hotmail dot com If you would prefer an invoice, it's not a problem, just add 4% to price Generic Surplus Navy Plimsol (Canvas upper, rubber sole w/navy laces) sizes: 9 (2) 10 (1) 11 (1) 12 (1) $35 shipped in the...
Do you have any pictures of the full front? It's hard to tell what it looks like at all in these photos.
New B.Son funnel neck added
Mike & Chris hooded coat, olive/army green in color large front patch pocket, 2 welt pockets, partially lined upper, detachable drawstring hood size Large, measurements below 100% cotton, worn maybe 3 times Measurements: Pit to pit: 22" Shoulder to hem: 29" Arm: 28" $75...
Sold
Check your PM's