or Connect

Posts by sssence

Bump. Still available.
I'm cleaning shoes out of my closet, my loss is your gain. I accept Paypal only (price + 3%) and all prices include shipping. International shipping please message me first for a quote. Shoot me a PM for my Paypal address for payment. 1. Allen Edmonds Park Avenue-$95 These are in great used condition. There is a small scuff on the side of the toe box on the right shoe, I have taken a close up of it, but it can be hidden pretty well with a good polish job. These are a size...
This is a great piece from Yoko Devereaux. This short sleeve cardigan has a shawl collar, 5-button front, 2 welt pockets and ribbed hem and cuffs. The cotton used to construct this is incredibly soft and offers a very flattering drape. This is a size Medium- Pit to Pit: 20", Bottom of back collar to back hem: 27", Shoulder to shoulder: 18.25" This price is shipped in the CONUS only. Feel free to ask any questions!
Do you have photos?
This listing is for the classic Ray Ban wayfarers in the 54/18 mm size (larger). These are $149 brand new, so you're getting these at a great price. These are brand new in the original box with all original accessories (case & cloth) as well as warranty/care card. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Up for sale is a great piece from Cosa Nostra by Jeffrey Sebelia (winner of the 3rd season of Project Runway). This jacket is absolutely incredible in 100% lambskin shell (perforated) with 100% bamboo trim and 50% poly/50% cotton lining. This piece is from the holiday 2009 collection and was $1600 retail. It is in perfect condition, with the exception of a small, almost imperceptible snag on the left arm, about halfway up the forearm. I have included a blown up photo of...
What is the length of navy/olive/khaki?
Not sure what I wear in Alden. I had a pair of Alden cap toes once in an 11.5, and they were kind of tight so I sold them (plus I couldn't confirm the last). These are just slightly too big for me, not quite a half size too big but big enough to where my heel pops out when I wore them around the house.
Price includes shipped in the CONUS only. GH Bass & Co Goodwick Weejun in Burgundy sz 12. Well, for some reason this pair fits me about a half size too big so my loss is your gain...these are brand new, never worn except for trying them on in the house. Comes in original box with dust bags. Paid $130, looking to get $85
Addition of Trovata shirt, drops on JL shirt and Bass Weejuns