or Connect

Posts by sssence

]I'm clearing out my shoes, making room for some new boots and oxfords that I have recently purchased. These are all in great used condition. I try to ship same day, but always by the next day following payment. Paypal only please. All prices include shipping. 1. Sperry Top Sider Gold Cup plaintoe in birch suede. These are like new, purchased just a few months ago. I only wore these about 4 times. I tried to make them work but they're just too big for me. My loss is your...
Up for sale is a great Gitman Brothers Vintage Oxford Cloth Button Down. This is a size Medium in a great Navy, Red, Yellow, and White Plaid. All the typical GV accoutrements: button on back of collar, split yoke, mop buttons. This is a very nice shirt, I just have too many plaids in my closet and need more solids (if you've got a solid to trade in a size medium, let me know). Pit to Pit: 21, Back Length: 31, Arm: 25.5, S-S:18 Please ask any questions prior to purchase....
bump
bump
bump
bump
Durable by design and made with low-tech waxed canvas that beads water. Plenty of internal storage pockets for all your technology — lots of external pockets to drop your everyday basics in. 14 1/2"W x 13"H x 6 1/2"D. 6" handle drop. This item is in excellent used condition. I carried it for a few months for my iPad and some accessories but gave it up in place of a tote. I try to ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Paypal is the payment method accepted. Please add 3%.
This is a great cardigan by LL Bean Signature! Gorgeous bright red super soft 100% cashmere shawl collar cardigan in a size large. Rib knit cuffs and hem, 5 button placket, and 2 patch pockets. This item is in great used condition with absolutely no stains, tears, or rips of any kind in this incredible fabric. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 21.5", Length: 26.5", Arm: 25.5", Shoulder to Shoulder: 16" Price includes shipping in the US only. Please message me for international...
Bump, still available
I have several pairs of brand new with tags size 32 waist pants. Each is listed below with corresponding details and measurements. Price is shipped to the US only. Please PM me for international rates. Please PM me when you want a pair so that I can give you my Paypal information. These pants come from a high end mens store that has recently gone out of business, authenticity is guaranteed or your money back. Please ask all questions prior to purchase, as refunds are not...