or Connect

Posts by Brinbro

https://shopacrimony.com/products/reigning-champ-navy-printed-poly-hooded-jacket This jacket is the previous season's run. Worn sparingly because it's waaaayy too small for me. The jacket is packable, which is awesome. The color really stands out in person, it's a bright electric blue when it hits the light, but dark blue from the jersey print when it's not. Hard to describe. Would keep, but it doesn't fit - will try to split the difference if it sells and buy a medium or...
Sorry, not sure of the model I'd have to take a look when I get home and see if I can figure it out.
2/10 PRICE DROPS - PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. THANKS FOR LOOKING! UPDATED WITH THE BELOW TWO ITEMS W+H Wool Blend Vest | sz M More of an interest check. Worn 10 times or so, still looks brand new. Fits like a W+H medium, or just a little slimmer. $240 shipped W+H Olive Button Down | Sz S Worn once, looks new. Too small. Pit to Pit 19" / Length 26" $65 shipped W+H Tan 5 Pocket Cords | sz 31 Probably worn 15-20 times. Still look great, but may need some repairs on...
Wings + Horns Olive 5-Pocket Pants size 30 BNWT from this past season and measure the same as the tan ones: 15.5" waist and 7" leg opening. $70 shipped
Any code for February? Might be making a purchase soon. Also, do you have a policy for holding product? Thanks!
Yeah, their oxfords have gained an entire size across the seasons...I have to size down now.
It sucks? I'm slowly fading out W+H and only buy select sale items/ebay/yoox - looking into buying more made in america products like Taylor Stitch at much more reasonable prices without the "fashunz" mark up. I owned the leather varsity up there, it was nice, but the raglan shoulders looked goofy on. Looking back at all the W+H I've bought I feel kind of underwhelmed, other than the tiger fleeces (but they're just hoodies..) and a few unique fabrics it's all kind of...
Had this jacket a year, wore it for the first time yesterday, so I took a pic. Wings + Horns x 4 and TBC
Pre-owned - price is reflected. Still looks pretty much how I bought it, has been sitting on my couch waiting to be photographed so it's collected some dust, could probably use a wash. The shirt's scrunched aesthetic was present when I bought it (as evidenced by the placket). It has a VERY subtle black plaid print under the navy, but it's almost impossible to see. Measurements are 16.5" shoulders, 19" pit-to-pit. NOW $25 SHIPPED! Crazy cheap, considering shipping will...
Looking to buy this shirt in a medium. Will pay according to wear, etc. just pm me and we can discuss that! Photo here, but I think if you're selling you know what it looks like https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.svpply.com/large/364964.jpg?1339851524