or Connect

Posts by Brinbro

Yo, this is the reversible terry (thermal + loop terry) - even better/warmer than tiger fleece, but not tiger fleece.
PRICE DROP4/17/15 Grail, but too small. Brand new, never worn. Left Field ISC jeans in a 32. Some info form the LF site: 12 oz. Cone Mills White Oak red line selvedge duck canvas 100% cotton Indigo yarn dyed warp and weft American made Universal hardware American made bandana pocket bags Crafted with pride in the USA I believe these are the greaser fit, but here are the same jeans in another fit at the LF site:...
PRICE DROPS --- W+H Wool Fleece Cardigan, Size Medium, $90 shipped Warm, Mr. Rogers style cardigan. Worn just a few times I'm not sure I pull the look off. Made with an awesome looking wool "fleece." W+H Zip-Flannel, Wine, Size Medium $38 shipped Riri zippered flannel, wine color, buttons also. If you know Wings + Horns you know all about these. Very versatile shirt. W+H Double-Layered Cardigan, Size Medium $70 shipped Very cool japanese double layered cardigan, with...
Odyn Vovk Goatskin Leather Jacket, Black, Size M Made/Designed in Los Angeles and fits slim. One of the original leathers from OV. Asymmetrical riri zipper, extended neck, slash riri zipper pocket on the chest. Lined with cotton and oh-so-supple. Worn 20 - 25 times, so it has some signs of wear, but it's really waiting for someone to beat it up and break it in. Not really in a rush to sell, and kind of hesitant anyway so don't expect me to drop the price. Will include...
Reigning Champ Tiger Terry Hoodie, White/Black, Size M PRICE DROP 4/17/15 Brand new. Not too thick, not too thin. Probably best for spring, summer, and early fall. This looks exactly like the tiger fleece but without the fleece (it's a loop terry inside). Looking for $75 shipped. Better pictures: http://store.hypebeast.com/brands/reigning-champ/whiteblack-rc-3205-17-knit-tiger-terry-ls-zip-hoodie
Brand new, I have the dustbag and purchase sheet from Momotaro - will include denim coin purse if requested (and if I can find it). These were purchased from their Japanese store directly in Kojima. Unfortunately, I was going to hem them and then wear them, but in the year and a half since they were purchased I've outgrown them (squats, bro). Also, I had them stored in the back of my car (to be dropped off for hemming, which I never did) and they somehow got some...
https://shopacrimony.com/products/reigning-champ-navy-printed-poly-hooded-jacket This jacket is the previous season's run. Worn sparingly because it's waaaayy too small for me. The jacket is packable, which is awesome. The color really stands out in person, it's a bright electric blue when it hits the light, but dark blue from the jersey print when it's not. Hard to describe. Would keep, but it doesn't fit - will try to split the difference if it sells and buy a medium or...
Sorry, not sure of the model I'd have to take a look when I get home and see if I can figure it out.
2/10 PRICE DROPS - PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. THANKS FOR LOOKING! UPDATED WITH THE BELOW TWO ITEMS W+H Wool Blend Vest | sz M More of an interest check. Worn 10 times or so, still looks brand new. Fits like a W+H medium, or just a little slimmer. $240 shipped W+H Olive Button Down | Sz S Worn once, looks new. Too small. Pit to Pit 19" / Length 26" $65 shipped W+H Tan 5 Pocket Cords | sz 31 Probably worn 15-20 times. Still look great, but may need some repairs on...
Wings + Horns Olive 5-Pocket Pants size 30 BNWT from this past season and measure the same as the tan ones: 15.5" waist and 7" leg opening. $70 shipped