or Connect

Posts by Froosh

Beware, Schott wool is extra itchy. And it sheds fibres all over the damn place, on your furniture and whatever shirt you're wearing.
Quote: Originally Posted by dunelly its a movie quote f00 yup.
Damn, so basically Uniqlo US is just relabeled a size smaller than Uniqlo Japan, the cut is the same? I find it very hard to understand how anyone in the US is able to wear their flannel shirts or anything for that matter considering how short the sleeves are! Especially for you 6'+ tall skinny guys, are you just rolling up the sleeves?? Seems like you need to be short or have stubby arms to fit their items. jamays00: Take a look at Uniqlo.jp for measurements. And...
Is sizing the same between Uniqlo NY and Uniqlo Japan/Hong Kong? I have a friend in Hong Kong who can pickup some flannel shirts for me, but measurements on Uniqlo.jp show that size L sleeves are only 62cm/24.4" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve, which will be at least an inch too short. Sizing up to XL would help but the torso would be too baggy. I've got relatively normal length arms, so I've never run into this problem before. Would the NY equivalent have longer...
UNIQLO SIZING question: Is sizing the same between Uniqlo NY and Uniqlo Japan/Hong Kong? I have a friend in Hong Kong who can pickup some flannel shirts for me, but measurements on Uniqlo.jp show that size L sleeves are only 62cm/24.4" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve, which will be at least an inch too short. Sizing up to XL would help but the torso would be too baggy. Would the NY equivalent have longer sleeves?
Thanks for the info guys, almost put my online order through. Will wait for a sale, which is usually around when?? EDIT: Actually, how are the regular fleece sweatshirts (sunfaded fleece) vs. the vintage marled fleece?
Quote: Originally Posted by Froosh Anybody know how the fleece crewneck sweatshirts and longsleeve henleys fit? I'm 6'0, 175lb, 41.5" chest, about 18.5" shoulders... should I be going with M or L? Maybe Tall? Oops, in addition to the above question, how is the Japanese loopwheel inspired fabric on their sweatshirts? Is it even close? Thick and soft, durable?
Anybody know how the fleece crewneck sweatshirts and longsleeve henleys fit? I'm 6'0, 175lb, 41.5" chest, about 18.5" shoulders... should I be going with M or L? Maybe Tall?
Omg I just wrote a post about this shirt. If it were a size L I would be all over it!
Durrrr... I liked the movie, but wtf does it have to do with anything above?