Posts by Froosh

I think the flannel looks good, but the chambray sleeves are too short.
Quote: Originally Posted by ccolbert So I had amazing service when I said "send me an invoice", and it somehow got from Denmark to NYC with in 24 hours (!!??!?!?), the sweater (fold cardigan, blue, with metal buttons as shown in multiple posted pics) is completely gorgeous. I'm 5'11" 160 and the shoulders seem to fit better than some of the other pictures, body is kind of snug but definitely not tight tight, kind of perfect, and the length is looooong,...
For waterproofing/protection, Obenauf's LP. Will darken the boots, but lighten up over time/wear. For conditioning, Lexol conditioner. Will darken temporarily, lightens up after a few hours. Bob: have you been wearing them a lot? They should have lightened up somewhat.
Does anyone know of a trustworthy UK proxy? Need one asap. Can proxy items from Vancouver in return. Please let me know, thanks!
One on the left is actually pretty nice for a casual bag. Where to buy? EDIT: Nm, just noticed the watermark.
Found out from Uniqlo UK that their sleeves are cut 3 cm longer for the same sized item from Uniqlo JP. I'm guessing Uniqlo UK = US sizing? Can anyone proxy to Vancouver, Canada from Uniqlo UK or NY?
Quote: Originally Posted by JayRod Size Small Flannel Shoulder - 17 Under arm - 20 Sleeve - 25 Length - 28.5 Dude, thanks! That means Uniqlo US size S = Uniqlo JP size S for their flannel shirts, the measurements are almost exactly the same. The big difference, now confirmed, is that the sleeves are 2" longer in the US.
Can someone do me a favor and measure the shoulder seam to cuff sleeve length of their FW2010 flannel or oxford shirt from Uniqlo NY and post the size as well?
Located in Canada... we don't get Target or Uniqlo :/ Want to take some measurements for me on a size L flannel?
Ratboycom how tall are you? Can anyone confirm that Uniqlo NY/UK have the same tops as Uniqlo Japan/HK in terms of all measurements, but with longer sleeve lengths?