or Connect

Posts by Froosh

Quote: Originally Posted by Froosh Anybody know how the fleece crewneck sweatshirts and longsleeve henleys fit? I'm 6'0, 175lb, 41.5" chest, about 18.5" shoulders... should I be going with M or L? Maybe Tall? Oops, in addition to the above question, how is the Japanese loopwheel inspired fabric on their sweatshirts? Is it even close? Thick and soft, durable?
Anybody know how the fleece crewneck sweatshirts and longsleeve henleys fit? I'm 6'0, 175lb, 41.5" chest, about 18.5" shoulders... should I be going with M or L? Maybe Tall?
Omg I just wrote a post about this shirt. If it were a size L I would be all over it!
Durrrr... I liked the movie, but wtf does it have to do with anything above?
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Just get the limited edition 501's sold at Brooks Brothers. They're made made exclusively for Brooks Brothers with a real leather ass patch. All this for only $148. Now that's stylin'! I can just see the conversation between Style Forum members now: "You see these jeans? You see these jeans? These jeans cost more than your Chucks. I made nineteen thousand dollars last year working at the Gap. What did you make,...
Big Pun: Top belt is 1 3/4", bottom is 1 1/2" wide? That's really noticeable, any problems with belt loops for the top one?
Do the Levi's 501stfs bleed a lot over clothes, shoes, furniture??
Wasn't directed at jet. BTW nice pic of Rashad
Seriously??? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...44305&page=142
Quote: Originally Posted by mikecch ^ Not so sure of a dual layer design lasting several lifetimes... I prefer the single layer 10oz horsehide belt from Buco (McCoy). The belts I'm using at the moment: * Dolce Vita x Clever garrison belt, 15oz veg. tanned US steer hide * faith x Ken type II 'industrial' belt, 10.5oz compressed, veg. tanned bridle (compressed from around 12/13oz I think) * custom-made (in UK) belt, 15oz oak-bark tanned...