or Connect

Posts by Froosh

Sorry to hear that, I've had problems with two pairs in a row that I posted about a few pages back. They just need better quality control. I'm currently being shuffled between Wolverine Canada and Wolverine US so I know how it is. They do seem to want to help though, so we'll see. Will post an update soon I hope.
Were they there from the start? Could be black polish Wolverine used to cover up scrapes like they did on the first pair I got. If it's just dirty, try using something like Lexol Cleaner.
if that's the case, someone needs to tell Wolverine because they made my right boot smaller than the left.
In my case, the right boot is 1/4" narrower not shorter, so it's a lot more noticeable both in feeling and visually. Difficult to get a clear picture of it since I have to hold the boots with one hand and take a pic with the other, but this is the best I could do. The boots are lined up and stacked on top of each other so you can see how much of a difference there is at the part where the top boot just covers the sole stitching of the bottom boot.
Looks like it's already stopped so no point in bringing it up... Still hoping someone has actual pics and sizing info for the slim fit Utica or wants to give me a pair of slim fit Kansas in 32 or 33!
Lol, well it's definitely frustrating but also such a first world problem. I was going to just accept the heel counter and stitched aloft sole but the narrowness on the right is uncomfortable. Looks like I'm going to have to exchange AGAIN or just return and forget about these boots. I contacted Wolverine customer service so we'll see how they handle things and if they stand behind their products. Will let you guys know what they say.
I posted a few days ago about receiving a pair of cordovan 1ks that had a dented toe box and a gouge. Revolve sent me an exchange but I have a few concerns about the new pair. 1) Bit of loose stitching connecting the vamp and tongue 2) Inside right boot and outside left boot, the heel counter (I believe that's what it's called) sticks out slightly near the stitching as if it's a bit crooked. You can see the lighter colored leather in the area from it pushing out. 3)...
Not RRL, but has anyone had any luck removing the iron on and/or stitched on patches on Rugby sweaters and how did you do it? There's a cardigan I like but I'm not digging the large crest patch on the chest.
FWIW, I've had no problems buying from the_denim_vault, nothing but excellent customer service and great attention to the details. Contrast that with some other sellers I've dealt with that provided careless, incorrect measurements and even sent out wrong items. Anyways, I think if anyone has issues please keep it to PM cause the last thing we need in this thread is another shitplosion.
Look up bucket hat, or bucket hat with snaps, or boonie or safari hat. How do I know? For some reason I had one when I was a kid.