or Connect

Posts by Froosh

I think TS should get shoulder measurements up for their shirts, it's one of the more important numbers for proper fit.
I get that you're pissed but you could've made your point without telling LA Guy (of all people) to shut up. Good luck with that.
Did you end up going with your regular TS shirt size or up one?
On the black denim jacket page it says "Runs true to size. Buy your normal TS size." But looking at the fit guide, it seems to run a size smaller? I would probably wear a M/40 shirt which has the same measurements as a L/42 denim jacket. Plus it's raw so won't it shrink after a soak?
Looking forward to the black denim jacket! The blog mentions it's raw, does that mean there will be some shrinkage if washed? Those that have the highlands 9.5oz brushed twill shirt all worn in and washed, can you chime in? I'm still trying to gauge just how heavy 9.5oz is before I take the plunge. Is the shirt fairly warm like a thick flannel / chamois or more of a 3 seasons lighter weight shirt? Does it drape softly or is it more stiff? Any shrinkage? Thanks!
Do you guys size down on the shirts? I'm a 42 chest and wear a J Crew M or slim M (bit tight), thinking of going with size M/40 TS. Usually aim for 22ish p2p but unsure because TS has "high armholes". Also, anyone have shoulder to shoulder measurements for size M and L, standard fit? Thanks!
+1, would really like to know the sizing and quality of the ma-1 TT as well as if it's shiny. Any other suggestions for a black, minimal, *no* sleeve pocket and preferably matte nylon bomber (hrmm I guess it's called a blouson or something and not an ma-1 without the pocket?). Something like the 3sixteen stadium jacket but not waxed cotton.
A little while back I asked about the lapel widths for the Napoli and iirc someone mentioned it being 3.5". It seems they've now slimmed down the lapel (which I actually prefer) to ~ 3 1/8". Can anyone with a new Napoli confirm? Here are some measurements that I received from customer service, might be helpful to someone else: Lapel widths: Napoli: 8 cm Lazio, Hudson: 9.5 cm Sienna, Havana, Mercer: 7.5 cm Copenhagen: 7 cm Jort, La Spalla: 8.5 cm Soho, Washington: 9...
Thanks. Is 3.5" considered a good width between modern and conservative? I was thinking more around 3".
Does anyone know the width of the lapels for the Lazio and Napoli? Also, are the Napoli armholes high and the sleeves slim? From what I've read, the Napoli seems like a conservative cut but the modeled pictures all look pretty modern and slim with a nicely tapered trouser.