or Connect

Posts by Froosh

For the gap selvedge raws, is the USA version worth the price over the Japanese one? Is there much shrinkage in inseam and width after wash?
Thanks for the input Dbear & Cmap. How do the thicker down jackets perform? Cheap quality???? So they like the function but are embarrassed to be wearing it... lol.
Never seen the stuff in person so I'm guessing their regular nylon down jackets look like crap too? Really poor quality?
Would you say the outerwear (nylon/polyester down and ultra light down, not any of the wool blends) is worth it at Uniqlo given their relatively cheap price?
Pretty similar yes, but imo the officer chinos feel a bit tighter up top.
ImBurningStarIV: Slim fit have a lower rise, tighter thighs and more taper towards the leg opening than the low straights. Slim boot has even slimmer thighs than slim fit and flare out a tiny bit at the leg opening.
^ Haven't been in this thread for a while... am I missing something here??
Canadians, have you had any orders cancelled by Uniqlo when shipping to across border parcel receiving services? I read that somewhere and just wanted to confirm. Also, Uniqlo, why won't you take my money? No Canadian credit cards accepted??? Argh.. How are you guys getting around this? Using a proxy adds hefty shipping fees and the chance of duties/taxes which kills a lot of the deals.
It's a brand dude...
I guess they change it from time to time. I was in a local shop recently and they had this sort of heathered green stark that was noticeably thinner and looser weaved than my old sea blue stark. The weight was definitely lighter as well.