or Connect

Posts by mano

Pirelli new in nylon bag driver's mocs size 8.5 USPS Priority shipping CONUS. International shipping at cost.
Driver's shoes mocs Size 8.5 new with nylon carrying case.
Romano Martegani Size 7.5 but this last fits size 8. New in box. USPS Priority shipping CONUS. International shipping at cost.
Driver's shoes mocs Size 8.5 new with nylon carrying case.
I'm cleaning out all the clothing I bought but don't or never wore. Items are from stores, ebay, SF and AA and in most cases I'm not sure the source or original price. Shoes first: Romano Martegani Size 7.5 but this last fits size 8. New in box. $150 Pirelli Driver's shoes mocs Size 8.5 new with nylon carrying case. $50
I have several Henckels made in Japan TWIN® Cermax M66 6"(160mm) Utility Knifes new in box. I bought them as gifts and kept one for myself. The forged blade is the sharpest and strongest (66 Rockwell hardness) of all my knives and is made of MicroCarbide Powder Steel. It takes a great edge and retains it longer. It’s the only knife I bought that is extremely sharp out of the box. Some of my other knives have custom handles but the polished micarta scales riveted to a...
Carl, I'm surprised, even though I haven't been there for years. Andy was an accepting guy and I thought you two were friendly, socializing during the Collection of Sartorial Excellence events. My dealings with him were always terrific.Did anything specific happen or was there a gradual shift?BTW, do you ever come back to your old stomping grounds, Philly?
SOLD on another forum
We just switched to an induction range and have no more need for an All Clad MC2 6 qt. saute' pan with lid. It's been used about 10 times and sells for $265 here: http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/...saute-pan.aspx It has a "helper handle" and heats up and does a better job of cooking than our other pots and pan. $130 shipped. 3-ply bonded construction • Brushed aluminum alloy exterior • Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for...
Slicer is sold. Price drop on bread/slicer. $135