or Connect

Posts by Confucius

Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 Another shot. I think this shows the proportions better but I still think it's just a couple mm too big. Trying to decide if I should keep it or go back and find something a bit smaller. Any thoughts? Looks better in this pic mate. Very nice, keep it and don't become overly paranoid about a few mm
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 Crappy pics but I'm pretty psyched about this even though it's very modest compared to everything on here. Pictures don't do it justice. It's such a solid well built piece. I don't know how they sell it for what they do. Perfect size too at 44mm. Big enough to stand out but not too big where it looks tacky. I'm looking for a cool NATO band to put on it. Really nice piece. Much nicer than the original...
Er...my IWC is an auto. I've gone backwards I guess?
+1 That watch would look epic on a dark brown croc. My latest addition (I knew that as soon as I bought my Pilot Chrono, I'd taken my first step into a very dangerous and expensive disease....)
+1 on the Ingenieur. I used to hate it but it has well and truly grown on me. For pics go to the WAYWT thread and check out Phat Guido's posts. Have you considered a Sinn? Some of their bracelet watches (e.g. 757 I think) are very nice.
Bummer! If only this was the larger version
I believe someone is selling a (rather beautiful) white dial blue hands Porto in our very own B&S forum...
Has this guy responded to anyone? Someone been brave enough to pull the trigger?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo What do you guys think of the new Christopher Ward C40 Speedhawk chrono: I tend not to like such busy/showy watches so will probably be biased against. But, I can appreciate the styling of this. The croc adds a bit more refinement to it (as opposed to a rubber or steel), and I like the hobnail finish on the chrono pushers and crown. And let's face it, black and red look totally kick-ass together. The...
Nice! But I did say my offering was humble Most 27 year olds I know wear watches made by Diesel, Nixon, Fossil, Calvin Klein or TAG etc, so I think I'm still slightly ahead of them at least!