or Connect

Posts by Confucius

I'm not familiar with NdG jeans. Which of the ones on Context are these? http://www.contextclothing.com/brand...Guerre%20Jeans
Are those the dry black APC NS? Any chance of more pics?
Definitely not selvage.
I purchased 4 Lewin shirts not long ago and were really pleasantly surprised when they arrived. I have a thin neck (15") but fairly long arms (34.5 - 35") so it's really difficult to find affordable RTW business shirts with those dimensions. I sized up to a 15.5" on the Lewins in order to get the proper sleeve length, threw them in the wash when they arrived, and now the neck has shrunk to a better fit. I can take measurements on a 15.5 Lewin if anyone needs. I found...
I hate those painted shoes.... And yet I love them.
Cheers doc, I tried going by the pics but couldn't make it out clearly so thought I'd ask
drducky - those zegna/incotex, are they a tagged 32 but measure 33 across the waistband? Is there any room to let out?
You are not allowed to bump
Because Michael is sick and a) his tolerance may be low, b) he doesn't visit the forum, the sweatshirt is a Large as he has already said a few posts above.
Thanks nbutter. I tried putting a purchase through the checkout process just to find out, and sure enough they don't ship to Australia. Not sure about other destinations though. It's a bit silly because it has a huge list of countries to select from in a drop-down menu. Why don't they just have the countries they ship to?