or Connect

Posts by smw356

If I'm a 12 in chucks/clarks db's, 13 in purcells and adidas, would I be a 12 or a 13 in sperrys
my 875's havent worn that much in 2+ years, of being worn about once a week. That said they sucked on ice new, they suck on ice now, and I can only assume they will continue to suck on ice in the future.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackdarkeye whats the point of that, looks way too heavy fwiw my 19oz samurai's are notably cooler in the heat than my apc's. Weight isnt everything.
^ Does it have MoP buttons, the selvedge seam at the sides and along the placket, and the hidden buttons for the collar. The chambray's I saw at the outlet here, seemed a lot less nice than the ones they have in stores, lacking all of those details and seeming rougher in the fabric. That said the club shorts I picked up from the outlet are indiscernible from the same ones in stores.
Its happening to me for the BoO page, which was linking fine about 5 minutes ago, so it may not be just a missing page problem.
Slim's are a little more tapered than NS's, though the RRLS are a little fuller in the top. Straights need to be sized down about 2 from true waist, and then end up fitting a little slimmer, albeit slightly wider at the hem than 501's.
In my (somewhat lactose intolerant) experience the fiitered whey isolates from trueprotein.com beat pretty much anything else i've had from a taste/palatability/ and no bloating/gi distress standpoint.
Why should childish behaviour like that from retailers be tolerated in the first place. Boo-hoo a competitor is doing your job better, deal with it, compete or get off the boat. Crying about it to a brand/distributor is just poor form. While it's stupid on behalf of the consumer to "brag" about somewhere else having a better deal. Its only stupid because vindictive and petty actions on behalf of the ones that refuse to compete and rely rather on strong arming from higher...
these have been sold.
RRL Raw straight selvedge tagged size 36x34 Waist: 19 in across laid flat Hem 9.5 across They've been worn around the house for a few hours, before I decided that they were unfortunately too big for me. The denim on these is amazing. Looking for $60 shipped