or Connect

Posts by B2C2V

You might want to check with airlines on those special fare for point to point within the region as long as you do not return to the same city. I know Cathay had it before, might be called "Asia Pass" though I can be wrong. Personally I do not think you need a tour guide in China. It is not that bad and common sense applies everywhere. Likely you will be able to meet up with other visitors from US/Europe and team together, which would help. You can find plenty of...
OP - nice find. I suppose not many sartorialists in CO Springs and thus less competition.
Quote: Originally Posted by HomerJ I dyed some shoes from brown to black, no fancy antiquing. I started by experimenting with beater J&M's first and now I'm doing AE's. The shop didn't have deglazer so I used acetone. Dye was Fiebing's and I'll be using Lexol conditioner tomorrow. 1. Cleaned shoes 2. Rubbed acetone multiple times 3. Applied dye 4. Buffed (waited a few hours for dye to dry, too impatient to wait overnight) 5. Applied dye (tongue...
Several of my friends use typepad which they enjoy. There is a monthly fee of $15 however but assume not a big deal costwise.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 I think Porsche owns the majority of VW stock anyway, so I think this is something that actually makes sense.. But we know how life changes before and after marriage :-)
VW and Porsche to merge. I hope they do not repeat the history of the DaimlerChrysler marriage.
I am curious what Vox would vote for, if not the option 1.
Thanks, guys. I will check them out.
I am trying to find a linen scarf for cool spring nights. Any recommendation of sourcing and brands would be appreciated. TIA.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Because ostensibly lobbying is merely conveying opinions for an interest group that sometimes happens to be over lunch and dinner, and it is a highly regulated and monitored activity. It would be really difficult for me to fathom millions of lobby $ are "merely conveying opinions" without some returns. Business interests are $ in return, however indirect they might be.