or Connect

Posts by B2C2V

Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Pattern mismatch - lowered standard for the best suit ever?
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 No, MIC is often disguised as Made in (insert your European country here), and is much more widely accepted. Made in HK is just wank. You are a true trade insider :-) Cheers.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Hah! Well, I think that I explained once somewhere that MBTâ„¢ is simply unavailable to anyone else. I am both the only MBTâ„¢ client and the only possible one. Moreover, the likelihood of any more items is extraordinarily low. That these circumstances do not fit the paradigms that people find familiar creates a lot of minor amusement for me...and if it is not obvious, I have a black heart and like seeing people a...
Eason, do you think this might have something to do with the fact that your favorable experience in US were more in an academic environment (somewhat more pure) vs. your interactions with expats in a foreign setting are more "real world"?
Dear Styleforvm House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, we request a special hearing on the uprising protectionism and a special iSpy fund to establish a MysteryMaker Un-Protection Agency (MMUPA)
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube This simply begs to be quoted. Who would've ever guessed? I don't think Buick is more popular than Honda, Nissan, Audi, VW for personal purchases in China. Just it's more a kind of "official" cars (same as Audi A6) purchased and used by the governments / communist officials, with political factors behind. This is similar to China's purchase of Boeing and AirBus in turn being used as its political...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Thanks clee. I'm trying to figure out my itinerary over the next couple of days and then apply for any visas I might need. There is so much to see and its stressful because supposedly a lot of the countries will ask when you are leaving - which means you can't just go in with no plan. Making a whole itinerary instead of winging it sucks, but looks like it might be necessary. Do not forget some lead time...
I have a pair of boat shoes - leather upper still holds strong but the soles are worn out. Has anyone had their boat shoe resoled? What kind of sole were they replaced with? TIA.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu and im not bringing freshness with my paisley and short shorts? Hah - you do and I am sure you have your followers. Just I am more leaning toward traditionally rooted freshness.
Vox and PG. I especially admire their continuous adventures into new territories. While at times some of their stuff might not so be sartorially favorable in a traditional way, they have brought freshness to the forvm, which IMHO is a precious element of style.