or Connect

Posts by B2C2V

Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 What's the model number of this Seiko Spirit? I believe it's SCVS013, AKA Vox's JWatch.
I flew on BA business class once from AMS via Heathrow to Narita. The flat bed was nice though I do not recall the food was great. Not sure about coach class. I like JAL and ANA's food a lot though their prices are not necessarily cheaper than US based. Not much experience with European airlines. With this far out, you probably will not be able to find much discount, which would probably only start coming several months before the flight.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt My shoes arrived yesterday. They couldn't be nicer, and the quality is at least at the same level as the other high end Austro-Hungarian shoes I have seen, if not better. The work is very clean, and the leather is beautiful. The last is traditional, yet more elegant than most of the trad A-H lasts. Very, very nice. Excellent feedback - to me it is like a Highly Recommended endorsement from the Consumer...
I also heard great stories about Limmer. IIRC, their turnaround time can be long.
Could you please post a side shot of the Oxford? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by awxg Come on, I need a good quality knit! Vote #1 !!! You should sweeten your incentive by offering a share of your royalty with fellow SFers who've voted for you :-)
While I do not own a SUV nor do I plan to, I would own a SUV before a van.
Bravo! I would be interested if you could continue to update the Forvm on your progession and lessons learned. Again, well done!
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Not happy with the winner. Too drab for my tastes. It is not over yet :-)
WWYWT is an interesting idea. I would wear non-striped socks (b/c of your striped shirt). What did you end up wearing?