or Connect

Posts by B2C2V

Kindly find here for sale a pair of new burgundy AE Bradley shell cordovan blucher. More info on the shoes can be found on AE website at http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...ategory=120552 Size US 10.5B, new with box. The shoes show a tiny bit of store wear but you can see from the sole they are never worn outside. AE suggested retail price $525. SOLD. Thanks. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your kind consideration. P.S. Pardon...
Kindly find here for sale a pair of new black AE Delray blucher. More info on the shoes can be found on AE website at http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...ategory=120552 Size US 10.5D, new with box. AE suggested retail price $325. My asking price is SOLD shipped to CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your kind consideration. P.S. Pardon for the large picture size. Do not how to shrink them down.
More liberals out there = More forgiveness.
Quote: Originally Posted by DTO Thanks guys for the help. Eventually, Found my preferred tailor. The anwer is = ???
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria On the other hand, when I get dressed in the morning, and I slide the panels of my shoe closet, it kinda strikes me that maybe I already have enough shoes. The shoe closet on my side of the dressing room has four panels...here's the first one slid open: Vox - you are fortunate, not because of all the nice shoes you have, but a supportive wife who allows you to have so many nice shoes That is...
Two friends of mine (a married couple) will be visiting Paris in September - their 1st time in Paris/France. They are under the "guideline" that you should always eat at one of the fancy ones. No criteria per se, but they indicated they are not in to that foie gras stuff, and a preference for creative french cooking techniques while recognizing that might be more difficult to find. I will pass along the recommendations listed in previous posts but would appreciate...
Are there any best practices / guidelines on hanging frames / pictures on the walls? Like above eye sight, etc.? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 it's the air in Beijing I tell you. So you are in BJ now - can you even wear any jackets in BJ's steaming summer? I heard it was 40+C for several days.
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt I am starting to get into the habit of ordering two pairs of trousers with my suit. I think if a person sweats a lot in his pants, they should be dry cleaned more often than twice a year but the jacket is ok because you always wear shirts. Is it possible to order this way for RTW? Thanks.
Can one tell the difference in quality for the same brand between that with a label of Made in Italy and that in China, without looking at the label?