or Connect

Posts by quar

WTF are you talking about? What hefty mark up? What are normal circumstances?
I hope they have done their market research. I wear John Lobb and Edward Green, but I can't bring myself to pay Australian prices for them when they are readily available at cheaper prices elsewhere over the phone or online. Henry Bucks still charge 2,000 for Edward Green. I hope this new store's pricing is slightly more competitive.
Not sure what they use but it is very fast. My stuff always comes after 3 days.
I'd disagree here. My shirts from from DJA and Acorn (Grasmere Book) are a bitch to iron.
You are trying to flip the product for a profit. It is what it is.If you wanted to give people a heads up, then just tell them where the store is.
You're the idiot for trying to push some crap you bought in a Thrift Store for profit here.
:smalltimer:
I have a suit in the high-twist, which was delivered with 2 pairs of trousers. In my experience, when wearing the trousers, there is not much bagging at all for such a light fabric. They wear fairly cool too.I saw some Ambrosi's at The Armoury made in the 2-ply, and was tempted to use the heavier fabric for my next order. Might give it a crack and report back. The increased durability is appealing in my mind, as these will be a work-horse trouser.
Of course I'm being sarcastic.You contribute nothing. And then ask a question that has no relevance to this Thread.
I would be extremely worried.