or Connect

Posts by quar

Quote: Originally Posted by ApplesHK Was in at Jantzen today and was told they are moving at the end of this week to new premises. One building further along towards Central (just past Giordano & Bossini) On Lok Yuen Building, 5th Floor. Hey, I was there today to. I was the dude with the shaved head, picking up a ridiculous number of shirts. What time were you there?
This is a photograph of a C&J Alex 348 Size 8.5UK next to the Vass U-Last 42.5. As you can see, the Vass is shorter and narrower than the C&J. As such, I think this pair of Vass would suit someone who is a 8UK in C&J 348. The 42.5 U-Last is actually a bit tight on me in terms of width, so I think the above sizing comparison by 'nmprisons' is fairly accurate.
8.5UK in C&J 348 and 337.
I can't edit the first post - not sure if there is something I am not seeing. Anyone able to help here?
Still Available.
Price Reduction. 640USD Shipped Worldwide.
Yes it is, I am sorry if this is outside the posting rules. Please lock this thread if that is the case, and I won't repost.
Vass U-Last 42.5 "Italian Polish" Calf - Black Oxford Medallion Single Redenbach Leather Sole (ordered with 'close-cut' soles) Original Box, Bags, Lasted Trees Price: $675 Shipped Worldwide These were ordered for me by proxy, but came not as specified (I did not want the punching or the medallion), so I am selling them. Brand new, mint condition. I am a size 8.5 in C&J 348 and 337 if that helps with sizing questions.
These are still for sale. Brand new, bought from Vass. Vass U-Last 42.5 "Italian Polish" Boxcalf - Black Oxford Medallion Single Redenbach Leather Sole (ordered with 'close-cut' soles) Original Box, Bags, Lasted Trees Price: $675 Shipped Worldwide
BUMP, still available, price reduced, now $700 Shipped.