or Connect

Posts by quar

Shots fired.Can we get back to the regular Australian Members Newsfeed please?I want to speculate more about how much a suit from P Johnson costs, or if I can get some free Polish with my shoes from Double Monk, or whether a flapped pocket on the Caruso I just bought from the Salvation Army can be converted to a barchetta patch flap jetted pocket that Phat Guido wears, or bettter yet, my favourite topic of all, who does the best alterations in Sydney to the highest...
I ordered from G&R, and get G&R to deliver direct to Ascot Chang. Ascot Chang have no issues with that arrangement.
It was the fabrics. Riva Cotton Twill and Poplin. AY, what about G&R? I just had Ascot Chang CMT some Cotton-Linen from them for me. Great stuff and much cheaper than Riva and DJA.
Foo, are you wearing a coat under there? If not, might be a bit too snug, no?
You're a douchebag. Shut up already.
Who does the Fittings in the London Store? Do Luca and Mariano visit there? Or is there another fitter?
:DTO:
The Fresco II Book lacks any bright Blue fabrics. You either get the 520 AFB, or very Dark or Midnight Navys, such as 0516.
Looks awesome. The half-belt looks a little wide proportionately. But damn awesome. Love your work Foo.