or Connect

Posts by quar

GY are now more expensive than WWC. WWC charged me 1500 for a 2PC from the JJ Minnis Fresco II Book. GY quoted 1800 last time I saw him. He made some CMT Trousers for me at 300 / Pair. His trousers start at 600 for Basic English Cloth. WWC have superior finishing in my opinion. But GY will do CMT.
I have a Tefal Steam Generator. RRP was 450, but I bought it during a 25% Promotion.It is brilliant. I do my own ironing (:smalltimer:), and I won't be going back to a shitty iron. Cuts ironing time in half.I have some shirts from the Grande & Rubinelli Luna Book, 170s. They iron up a treat with the Tefal, and were always a bitch to iron with my old iron.
I think you're all being a bit rough on apropos. My post may have seemed like a dig at him, but actually I was just paying him out, because we used to be University and Work colleagues. I agree with everything he says. We have a habit in this Thread of acting elitist, when at the heart of it all, we are a bunch of super enthusiastic small-timers. fxh's post above is an example, where he warns about steaming your clothes for undoing your Tailor's masterful hardwork. ...
Shots fired.Can we get back to the regular Australian Members Newsfeed please?I want to speculate more about how much a suit from P Johnson costs, or if I can get some free Polish with my shoes from Double Monk, or whether a flapped pocket on the Caruso I just bought from the Salvation Army can be converted to a barchetta patch flap jetted pocket that Phat Guido wears, or bettter yet, my favourite topic of all, who does the best alterations in Sydney to the highest...
I ordered from G&R, and get G&R to deliver direct to Ascot Chang. Ascot Chang have no issues with that arrangement.
It was the fabrics. Riva Cotton Twill and Poplin. AY, what about G&R? I just had Ascot Chang CMT some Cotton-Linen from them for me. Great stuff and much cheaper than Riva and DJA.
Foo, are you wearing a coat under there? If not, might be a bit too snug, no?
You're a douchebag. Shut up already.
Who does the Fittings in the London Store? Do Luca and Mariano visit there? Or is there another fitter?