or Connect

Posts by quar

Why do you call him Robert? Or Rob? Do you know him in person? Or only from whatever you've found E-stalking him? What's wrong with calling him Romp?
I love this fabric. I have it in white also.It is not expensive. It runs about 45USD / shirt, when the fabric is bought directly from the Acorn website.
When I was in the Kowloon Store last August, he was definitely marking out and cutting cloth on those big tables they have.
5K USD + NYC Tax is priced at the upper end of the spectrum. I suspect that his product will be hard to sell.
Dust on the lens on my iPhone. Grrr....
This is Fresco II 0516 made up into a Blazer. My iPhone is making the fabric look lighter than it really is. It is a Dark Navy.I wouldn't get a Blazer-Suit out of the 8/9oz "High-Twist" stuff. It doesn't have as much texture as the 2-Ply Stuff, and won't look great as a Blazer.
Was tempted to get Brushed Gold Buttons on this jacket, but was advised against it. Settled on light horn instead, and I like the way it turned out with the Minnis Fresco 0516.
I had my Persol frames fitted with top of the line Nikon lenses for $18.90.
Lenses are hugely marked up in Australia.My friend's girlfriend is an Optometrist. She works for Optical Superstore.She mentioned that the Nikon lenses they sell for 180 Dollars, are bought for less than 20 Dollars.
Orazio Luciano or "PJ Napoli" is twice the price of the Hand-Finished PJ Product and WWC. It is a whole different kettle of fish though. It makes my "soft" WWC gear feel like armour.