or Connect

Posts by quar

I just took delivery of a pair of Chelsea 82's in Dark Oak Antique. They were very light in colour. I was shocked. I have been darkening them furiously after each wear with black Saphir shoe cream.
CEP, new suit looks great.
I picked up this Delvaux Newspaper Bag in February. It was the last one left at the Madison Avenue Barneys Store. I've been using it everyday now. It's great. Deserves more than an iPhone photograph, but it's the best I can do right now.
I didn't think you were eligible for the Youth Allowance if you were pursuing a second degree? Or maybe I don't know what I am talking about. apropos - why do you not answer the phone mate?
How about a decent one for a change of pace?
I apologise for trolling this thread. I won't be making any more posts here. Please get on with the regular programming.
Milanese lapel hole but machine-made button-holes elsewhere? Pad-stitched lapels? Give me a break. You have bought into the Tom Ford marketing propaganda. They are far from the highest end product on the market. If you like the extreme styling, then fine, but construction wise, they are far from the best.
Quarks, you don't know what you are talking about. Cheers. Quar.
Hard to tell when it isn't buttoned. I don't really like the NSM quarters. They look a little closed to me. Obviously that is just a styling preference.
You're a dickhead.