or Connect

Posts by quar

Not sure if serious.
emptym, great post. What fabrics are these? CMT or Ambrosi supplied?
Those button-holes are incredible. Great suit.
There are some significant problems with that jacket. The front doesn't look right at all, and I think that camera angle isn't to blame. I think Vox's comments sum it up. I would take this back to them and see what they think.
They sold very quickly. I didn't have trouble selling them at all.I was offended, because I had already listed them well below their value, only to have a few Australian Members attempt to low-ball me even further.
Don't remember the last time PG posted here.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that.I just take offense to Members here thinking that just because someone buys something in person in a bricks and mortar store in Australia, that they are attempting to show off in some perverted way. I think a more likely explanation is that the thought of saving $100-$300 isn't important enough for them to go to the effort of finding a better price online.
Have you ever thought that some people earn so much money that spending it doesn't phase them? I'm not one of them, but these people do exist. It's a bit like a Homeless guy laughing at me for buying a Coke Zero from David Jones, when I can buy a 2.0L bottle from the Supermarket for the same amount of money. I don't buy Coke Zero from David Jones because it makes me feel special. I buy it from there because it is convenient, and the surcharge doesn't phase me. There...
For anyone interested. This is a shot of a WW Chan unpadded shoulder (left), versus a PJ unpadded shoulder (right), that I just took on my iPad to share with a friend. The lack of a top-stitch (and I imagine therefore a lapped seam) on the PJ coat is interesting to me. I don't believe it is a true shirt-sleeve shoulder. But it is still nice regardless. It suits my needs well given that I have very broad shoulders that need no further emphasis. If you look carefully,...
Cobbler on Errol Street in North Melbourne does excellent work for me.However.If I had shoes the likes of Christian Louboutin or Cesare Paciotti, I wouldn't entrust them to anyone.