or Connect

Posts by quar

I know they originally had a narrower lapel. Haven't seen it for so long that I assumed they didn't do it anymore.I have coats in both the standard and the wide lapel models. I find the wide too wide.Yes, 3-roll-2 is a new option.
Lapel sizes for PJ coats is based on whatever block size your coat is based on. The MTM system they have adopted doesn't allow miniute changes in lapel size. You can only choose between the standard lapel, and the wide (very wide in reality) lapel.
Well pony up a baller budget so that you can stop complaining about the country of origin.A bit like a guy with a budget for a new car of 25,000 complaining about the lack of locally made or German cars at his price-point.
My understanding is that PJ have employed an already existing MTM system. They (or he) did not develop it. Having said that, the degree of fit-customisation is vast in my experience. Options such as raising arm-holes, and tapering sleeves, are not available in MTM systems offered by EZ Su Misura for example. If you talk to an expert such as jefferyd, he will explain that MTM systems are complex, and developing a proprietary system is no easy task. I would be highly...
I don't know for sure, only what I'm told. KW claims his suits are made in China. PJ claims his suits are made in The Netherlands. So logic would suggest they are different factories.If you want to speculate that there is some dishonesty about the country of origin of either company, go ahead. You are well-known for your negative attitude towards P Johnson, so we expect such behaviour from you.
The workshop which makes the PJ Product definitely make for other MTM-Operations. But the KW stuff is made in China, so definitely not the same workshop. Here is an example - http://jeharveykelly.com/
CEP, I think your PJ coats are a little short, and a little tight in general. Their coats for me are a little tight too. Mine are certainly longer than their usual offerings, following my insistence, but they are tighter than I like.
Manton, is that 0511 from the Fresco II Book?
My pants by WWC have some of the neatest stitching and attention to detail.They are certainly the best machine-made pants I have ever seen.
PM'd you.