or Connect

Posts by quar

Anyone interested in the "P Johnson Napoli" stuff appearing on their Tumblr? Manufactured by Orazio Luciano I'm told. Orders can be made potentially next month. I'm going to the South Melbourne Showroom to investigate tomorrow, and plan an order for when they start taking them. It's a great product from what I've seen at The Armoury.
They are great. Well done on them.Seriously consider darker grey grained calf. A very versatile colour.
New AndyTom loafers. Arrived today. Excellent quality. As good as Tod's probably, but hard to tell as my Tod's are all years old and beaten to hell. Excellent value regardless in my opinion. I would like to see some grained calf leathers in the future.
I'd be interested if they were Grey Suede or Grey Grained Leather. A very versatile colour in my opinion for Drivers.
That is just misinformation. You clearly have no experience with such loafers. What a silly thing to say.I'm not knocking the shoes (I just ordered a pair), but I have had multiple pairs of Tod's, and in my experience, the soles are not very robust at all.
I'd disagree. I have 2 pairs of Tod's, and I have worn them both down to the rubber piece underlying the nubs remarkably quick.At the prices of your shoes however, I'd be happy to buy them, even with the expectation that the sole won't last a long time.
I personally really dig what he does for you.Any chance you could take some photographs of the handwork in your coats?The fineness of the stitching I've seen in other photographs has been slightly underwhelming.
I know they originally had a narrower lapel. Haven't seen it for so long that I assumed they didn't do it anymore.I have coats in both the standard and the wide lapel models. I find the wide too wide.Yes, 3-roll-2 is a new option.
Lapel sizes for PJ coats is based on whatever block size your coat is based on. The MTM system they have adopted doesn't allow miniute changes in lapel size. You can only choose between the standard lapel, and the wide (very wide in reality) lapel.
Well pony up a baller budget so that you can stop complaining about the country of origin.A bit like a guy with a budget for a new car of 25,000 complaining about the lack of locally made or German cars at his price-point.